The 510 is dead, long live my 501

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

joth386

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 4, 2003
Wellll, my 510 has now done what I could feel coming and died. I will be getting a new one in 5 business days for only 14.95 shipping and handling. I got home from work today and the screen was frozen between in the middle of a channel change. When I rebooted it the 510 keep telling me that my hardrive was full and I needed to erase to make room. But when I go to the programs there is nothing listed, the screen goes PINK! and crashes.
I hooked my old 501 up and it went right on without me calling to turn it on. But it does not have my locals listed. Does anyone know what I can do to get them on it?

Run a Switch Test and cross your fingers.

You also might want to tell dish that you hooked up your old 501, or you may find that it loses programming. Come to think of it, did yuo have locals when the 501 was hooked up? If not, you'll definitely need to let DISH know you hooked it back up til the new 510 arrives.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts