The 722K Ultimate Upgrade Package from DISHSTORE.COM!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
wouldn't be a bad deal if not for the hard drive... ie.. I buy a 722k ... I want to rip out that 500 and put in a 2TB! to hell with the EHD stuff.. but NNoooooo not with ECHOSTAR/DISH (bastardos!) :)

wouldn't be a bad deal if not for the hard drive... ie.. I buy a 722k ... I want to rip out that 500 and put in a 2TB! to hell with the EHD stuff.. but NNoooooo not with ECHOSTAR/DISH (bastardos!) :)
This message sponsored by the All Of Your Eggs In One Basket campaign. Not approved by Chicken Little.

A timely offer as I want to upgrade my VIP222 to a 722. But my question is how will this affect my bill vs. leasing? Right now I have a VIP722 and a VIP222 (which I want to upgrade) and I pay

America's Top 250 $69.99
DVR Service $6.00
Protection Plan $6.00
HD 250 Free ($10/Mo) $0.00
HD/SD (2TV) Receiver $14.00
Starz - 30th Anniv $0.00

Buy or lease?

Thx
Ken

A timely offer as I want to upgrade my VIP222 to a 722. But my question is how will this affect my bill vs. leasing? Right now I have a VIP722 and a VIP222 (which I want to upgrade) and I pay

America's Top 250 $69.99
DVR Service $6.00
Protection Plan $6.00
HD 250 Free ($10/Mo) $0.00
HD/SD (2TV) Receiver $14.00
Starz - 30th Anniv $0.00

Buy or lease?

Thx
Ken

I would lease because you can most likely get a free upgrade and Sling Adapter. Your bill would increase $3 a month either way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts