teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Sunday, February 17, 2013

"Business in the Front, Party in the Back": The teams go skydiving from 10,000 feet in Bora Bora; three teams quit during the first sweltering roadblock.

S~

Next Episode: Season 22, Episode 2

Sunday, February 24, 2013

"Loose Lips SInk Ships": A fear of water sends one team into a panic in Bora Bora; another team is saddled with a game-threatening injury.

S~

Why do people sign up for the Race when they can't swim. They know there's going to be a few swimming Detours/Road Blocks.

S~

Next Episode: Season 22, Episode 4

Sunday, March 10, 2013

"I Love Monkeys!": Stress makes one contestant cry; a team makes history while trying to stay in the game.

S~

Next Episode: Season 22, Episode 5

Sunday, March 17, 2013

"your Tan is Totally Cool": The racers continue on to Hanoi.

S~

Too bad for David and Connor. I was rooting for them. Chuck and Wynona lucked out.

S~

I liked them as well, but the two wins were kind of a consolation prize. They won the first one because of the express pass, and the second one because it was a continuation leg where nobody really got a chance to catch up. It was good TV, but poor reality.

Next EPisode: Season 22, Episode 8

Sunday, April 14, 2013

"My Cheese is Out of Control": Teams grapple with giant wheels of cheese in Switzerland during a challenge; contestants dangle high in the air as they traverse the north face of Eiger mountain.

S~

Could be funny.

Next Episode: Season 22, Episode 9

Sunday, April 21, 2013

The racers move on to Germany.

S~

Next Episode: Season 22, Episode 10

Sunday, April 28, 2013

"Working Our Barrels Off": A double U-turn in Scotland puts two of the final five teams at risk.

S~

Next Episode: Season 22, Episode 11 (Season Finale)

Sunday, My 5, 2013

"The Beacon of Hope": After the final four teams go bog snorkeling in Belfast, Ireland, one team's race comes to an end; the three remaining teams scour historic landmarks in Washington, D.C.; the winning team is determined.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts