Jenny McCarthy Officially on The View, next Brooke Sheilds?

So an older person in her 40s will replace the younger host in her 30's? That is unusual in show biz. But I am guessing that the show is getting stale and they desperately need some new blood. OF course if Whoopie keeps getting any fatter there won't be any room on the couch for another host ,whether it be Jenny McCarthy or Brooke Shields.;)

Looks like they got rid of both extreme "VIEWS" ,both left and right with the exit of both Joy and Elizabeth. I didn't mind Joy because she was funny at times. But Elizabeth would get on my very last nerve with all her righteous indignation that she showed with just about every topic that came up. She seemed very ,very, old fashioned and really out of touch with the times ,even if she was the younger of the hosts.

I wouldn't mind Brooke Shields joining the View ,but what happens to the Hispanic audience? You already have the Black audience covered twice over with Whoopie and Sheri, and Jenny will fill the white audience , so they need to find an Hispanic female to fill that last slot. Unless they want to just keep it black and white like it has been.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)