The Americans..FX

Had to go back quite a few months to find this thread.
Couldn't believe the series had been overlooked!
Loved every minute of it, and not just for nostalgia reasons.
Can't wait to see more.
Recommend it to friends, too.
PS: if I noticed 'em playing Tusk, that would have been a subliminal plus.

The Americans (Wednesday at 10/9c on FX) The season finale of the period spy drama will finally answer the question of who killed the Connors — and, seriously, it's so shocking that I didn't see it coming at all!

Wow, I did not realize the end of season two is here already.

I see on the wiki page they announced another 13 episodes for season three on April 16th. :up

The Americans (Wednesday at 10/9c on FX) The season finale of the period spy drama will finally answer the question of who killed the Connors — and, seriously, it's so shocking that I didn't see it coming at all!

That was completely unexpected. Could be some fireworks concerning Paige next season.

I didn't see that coming either. Great episode, I also liked the use of "twilight zone" as a sound track in the one scene.

The way Paige has been snooping around she might figure it out on her own.
Hmm now there's an intriguing thought. Depending on her state of mind at the time I could see her confiding in her neighbor .... Beeman! Ha! I've been waiting for that cat and mouse storyline to perk for a while.:cool:

Season 3 bump.

Episode 2: Baggage

Man, fitting the gal in the baggage was tough to watch. :eek:

It does appear Paige will be approached.

Reactions: KAB
A warning....last night my Dish Hopper recorded what it apparently thought was The Americans season finale. Turned out to be an infomercial with Regis Philbin. Since it recorded, my timer for tonight's real show was disabled (new only) Had to restore it. Don't know where the problem lies.

Reactions: oldengineer
A warning....last night my Dish Hopper recorded what it apparently thought was The Americans season finale. Turned out to be an infomercial with Regis Philbin. Since it recorded, my timer for tonight's real show was disabled (new only) Had to restore it. Don't know where the problem lies.
I saw that problem a couple of days ago. Just another case of corrupt FX guide data. It happened on my 722K on DISH and my Directv box also. I will try just to watch it live tonight, because I have had this show just stop recording in the middle due to messed up data.

Same thing happened to me on my HR34. Recorded a 20 minute infomercial at 6 this morning and nothing tonight. My Arris 3600 was fine though.

Reactions: oldengineer
I found this out yesterday when I went to watch it. There's one more show scheduled for Sunday 1230 AM. Sometimes my Hopper doesn't record an early AM show although I think that only happens when a conflict moves a recording to the midnight hour. If this one doesn't record I'll be an unhappy camper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)