The answer is Cruch! LOL 1080P is Fixed

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Last week I was wondering how many lick's it would take to reach the center of a tootise pop, or how many CE Cycles will it take to get 1080P to work right. Well the answer is 9 then I had to crunch into the center and off to watch a 1080P movie. So, I give Directv 9 thumbs up :up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up

9 big THANKYOU's as Im happy to report that 1080P works flawlessly so far..
oh and 9 Big Kisses on the Cheek to give to the engeneers at CES when I see them.. I'll be sure to make em sloppy :D

I know that we all love the engneers and the programmers as its a thankless job, but from everyone here we all would like to thank them for their hard work and the ablity to put up with the demands that this job can bring.

BTW I'm VERY VERY impressed with the PQ of the 1080P content. Now if we could get encoders that could crunch 20 MPG4 HD channels on a tp at this quality.. oh well im dreaming, and that dream wont come true untill 2020 when were upgrading to some type of new compression.

THANKYOU for your work as it is apprecated, especally those of us who are getting 1080P for the first time in this weeks CE :) THANK YOU!

Last week I was wondering how many lick's it would take to reach the center of a tootise pop, or how many CE Cycles will it take to get 1080P to work right. Well the answer is 9 then I had to crunch into the center and off to watch a 1080P movie. So, I give Directv 9 thumbs up :up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up:up

9 big THANKYOU's as Im happy to report that 1080P works flawlessly so far..
oh and 9 Big Kisses on the Cheek to give to the engeneers at CES when I see them.. I'll be sure to make em sloppy :D

I know that we all love the engneers and the programmers as its a thankless job, but from everyone here we all would like to thank them for their hard work and the ablity to put up with the demands that this job can bring.

BTW I'm VERY VERY impressed with the PQ of the 1080P content. Now if we could get encoders that could crunch 20 MPG4 HD channels on a tp at this quality.. oh well im dreaming, and that dream wont come true untill 2020 when were upgrading to some type of new compression.

THANKYOU for your work as it is apprecated, especally those of us who are getting 1080P for the first time in this weeks CE :) THANK YOU!

Here, Here :D

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)