The Anticipation....I feel like a kid on Christmas

I'm new to HDTV - I just bought an HDTV - I just switched to Dish HGTV - I watched HGTV - I MUST HAVE MORE HGTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm new to HDTV - I just bought an HDTV - I just switched to Dish HGTV - I watched HGTV - I MUST HAVE MORE HGTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny you mention HGTV.

We will be getting 2 new national hd channels starting Monday morning. HGTV and Food Network hd channles will stop the loop and simulcast with the sd channel.

They bad thing is ALL will not be hd. Will be interesting to see if they do a stretch-o-vision like TBS or a upconvert like the Discovery channels do sometime which I hope it is.

Love to watch House Hunters.:)

Christmas?

Got to be kidding here. SCROOGE (better known as Charlie) has stolen all the presents from the little "Whoos" that have Dish and continues to line his pockets with their money as he continues to increase there "fair" share on the yearly basis :p.
Gerry

I just checked the locals qualification page, and the HD locals are listed now....

That means the CSR's should(in theory) have a clue.....

According to the E* website, Flint Michigan gets 3 HD networks (CBS, FOX, ABC). Very interesting. They must be coming "soon"... :D

Got to be kidding here. SCROOGE (better known as Charlie) has stolen all the presents from the little "Whoos" that have Dish and continues to line his pockets with their money as he continues to increase there "fair" share on the yearly basis :p.
Gerry

Scrooge didn't steal presents form the Whos, it was the Grinch. Get your Christmas stories straight. ;)

-SNT

Whoops..

Scrooge didn't steal presents form the Whos, it was the Grinch. Get your Christmas stories straight. ;)

-SNT

Rats! I knew I should have had another cup of coffee first ;). Thanks for getting me back on track with the Christmas stories!
Gerry
ps: Maybe it was just a test for you'all....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)