The best HD channels...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nyvram

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 31, 2007
still continue to be the 'fringe' channels for me.

Even though I'm having to deal with the loss of MOJO (from comcast) and VOOM (from DISH) I am still finding I watch channels that I never had when I watched SD tv.

At the moment, my favorite channel is HD Theater (hands down).

I just watched "Tank Overhaul" yesterday as a WWII Panther tank pulled from a river in Europe was paintakingly restored. I also have almost the entire run of "Planet Earth" episodes (no need to buy the HDDVD set now!) as well as my personal favorite morning show, "Sunrise Earth".

I really hope as more of the 'old skool' tv networks become "hd" (tbs - barf) we don't continue to lose these really great networks. I'm already sad that I lost my mojo and VOOM. How long will HD Theater last before Discovery yanks the plug on it?

I'm not sure if you ever saw HD Theater and HDNet in the days before HD-lite. I remember when Universal HD was a halfway decent channel that didn't show commercials.

My favorite HD channel with Ultra (Voom) gone is HDNet.

still continue to be the 'fringe' channels for me.

Even though I'm having to deal with the loss of MOJO (from comcast) and VOOM (from DISH) I am still finding I watch channels that I never had when I watched SD tv.

At the moment, my favorite channel is HD Theater (hands down).

I just watched "Tank Overhaul" yesterday as a WWII Panther tank pulled from a river in Europe was paintakingly restored. I also have almost the entire run of "Planet Earth" episodes (no need to buy the HDDVD set now!) as well as my personal favorite morning show, "Sunrise Earth".

I really hope as more of the 'old skool' tv networks become "hd" (tbs - barf) we don't continue to lose these really great networks. I'm already sad that I lost my mojo and VOOM. How long will HD Theater last before Discovery yanks the plug on it?

Maybe Doctor Evil can get your MOJO back?:D

I don't have it yet - can't seem to convince my wife - but didn't playboy used to be in HD?

I think my favorite HD show was Planet Earth. It was stunning! Or still is, they still show it now and then.

My favorite is History Channel HD with HDNet and HDTheatre next. As for Planet Earth, I missed it when they showed it on TV and now I'm glad I did. My dentist put on a DVD volume of Planet Earth for a recent root canel. It seemed to be just one scenario after another of some pedator chasing, catching, and ripping to pieces some prey. Made me sick to my stomach during the root canel ordeal and I finally just closed my eyes for the rest of the procedure. Told my wife about it and now we're sworn never to buy or watch Planet Earth. I know it's nature, but I don't want to watch slaughterhouse videos either.

LOL..yeah I would have asked him to put on 'sunrise earth' instead. How was that supposed to help relax you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts