The Best Satellite? Your Idea?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tim Godsil

On Vacation
Original poster
Jan 31, 2007
I'm not going to be getting a motor for my dish (when I get it) till around Christmas. What satellite up there has the best set of channels? I'm talking good channels (not Angel or HSN). Dont say 110 or 119 because I have a second dish pointing there.

hard to suggest unless you tell us what you like. Your definition of good is probably different than mine. Some of use really like the religious programming, others not so much. Some like the RTN networks on G10, others could care less.

Well channels up all day long. Is there any well known channels on fta like discovery, or nickelodeon?

Well channels up all day long. Is there any well known channels on fta like discovery, or nickelodeon?

Unfortunately no, in Europe there is more of a selection, here the feeds are what's nice, for all day programing 97 west (international programing) and 123 west (local programing) are probably the best.

Not FTA with a 4DTV or the new 410 you can get the MTV Nick & Discovery networks with a subscription on G-16 . I would say the best Ku FTA bird to point at is G-10 for RTN etc. Then the next most popular bird is G-25.

The best satellite is the satellite that has the channels that you want to watch ;) Check lyngsat, or TheList for your favs.. then you'll know which one is the best for you

So...let's say that if there were some really good channels/programming out there that wasn't publicly posted on this and other popular sites and some newbies like me wanted to find these channels, would it be possible that someone could PM someone like me so I could go out and find this great programming? C'mon guys - share the wealth, how else are newbies gonna find all the cool stuff?

:) :) :)

For the most part everything that's always available is on one of the lists.

The feeds (occasional programing) can be just about anything, you just have to keep blind searching.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)