The Big Ten Network

GOHAWKS

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 29, 2005
Sioux City,Iowa
Has anybody seen any new information on whether or not Dishnetwork is going to pick up the new Big Ten Network starting next fall.

Yes, there was a press release about this channel, Dish Network WILL have it.
and BTW, I was the Biggest Hawkeye Fan on this board until you showed up.

WELCOME Friend!

Will they also have a network playing highlights called Big TenClips?
Yes, a lot of slow-motion close-ups of the tight ends going around and scoring...

Especially when some player "goes deep"...

:D

Seriously, though, I'm afraid our Boilers won't be featured in many highlights. :(

Last edited:
I looked at CSTV's website two weeks ago or so and they only mentioned that DirecTV had agreements for carrying. Where is this press release saying Dish will ??

as a Ohio State Buckeye Fan, i really want this channel to come to dish network.
i keep seeing it advertised in the ohio state football program and on the big video scoreboard.

Go Bucks!!!

If you are looking for news clips stating that Dish will carry the Big Ten Network, I'd suggest looking around September 1, 2007. Dish has a history of signing on new channels at the last minute, or even missing the channel launch so as to work out a better deal for Charlie and co.

The channel is planning to launch sometime in August 2007, and I'd be very suprised to hear about any deal with Dish before then.

Last edited:
If Dish Network does not have the Big Ten network when it begins next year, I most certainly will be switching to either Direct TV or Mediacom cable at that point. Charlie, I want my BIG TEN NETWORK!

With only 16 posts here and the word GOPHER in your user name, you loose your "Biggest Hawkeye Fan" statis.
Which leaves ME!

with the donations I make, 45 yardline season tickets, two kids thru the University, regular member of the I-club, and regular member of Hawkeye Report isn't too bad ..... for a guy born in GOPHER land. My Hawkeye license plate was given to me by my son-in-law that reads GOPHER on it. Still huge Hawk fan and travel to most games as well. Are you still a bigger Hawk fan? :) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts