The Biggest Match: Real Madrid vs. Barcelona 4/10 1pm

Giving up a goal before halftime-this could be over. This referee has been superb. If you have not been there, the pressure can be unbearable. Pro games are sometimes worse than full internationals. He has done well.

FYI: I have updated the standings in the Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD thread.
Here are the top ten clubs in La Liga:

Code:
[B]Place Team         Played Wins Draws Losses Scored Allowed Points[/B] 
 1    Barcelona     30    21     6     3      57     21      69 
 2    Real Madrid   30    19     3     8      51     26      60 
 3    Villarreal    29    14     8     7      51     27      50 
 4    Sevilla       30    14     7     9      34     33      49 
 5    Espanyol      30    14     7     9      40     36      49 
 6    Betis         30    13    10     7      50     40      49 
 7    Valencia      30    12    11     7      46     32      47 
 8    Atlético      31    13     7    11      36     26      46 
 9    Deportivo     30    11    12     7      39     36      45 
 10   Athletic      31    12     8    11      50     42      44

Matt:

What happens to all of you at WorldSport? Paul mentioned two more weeks of games to broadcast. Is that it? Are there any rumblings of being picked up by other cable or satellite providers?

timfouts said:
Matt, get the Spain crew to try and put Sid and Paul on camera at the end.
YES! Please do that!

I think I've seen the two of them in only one broadcast so far. I kidded Paul that he might have a "face for radio". The two of them are much younger than I expected - they sound so wise.

Hey did you see those two image stutters? Watch, Vurbano will claim I'm crazy :)

subdude212 said:
Matt:

What happens to all of you at WorldSport? Paul mentioned two more weeks of games to broadcast. Is that it? Are there any rumblings of being picked up by other cable or satellite providers?

I know that is the thought, to be picked up elsewhere (I know just what I read in the papers). However, I know nothing about what is in the works, etc... I hope for a win win for all of us!

I assume our staff will be meeting tomorrow to map out the future... If/when Voom goes dark I don't know what will happen with the soccer games, the deal is done, so I guess we can get the live feed, just wont have anyone to watch it! Maybe we can all come to master control here on Long Island!!

timfouts said:
Matt, get the Spain crew to try and put Sid and Paul on camera at the end.

I'm working on it... the problem is the booth they are in is not lit, so it is very dark.... I already informed them that I would like to get some of the camera crew on camera!

WSMatt said:
Maybe we can all come to master control here on Long Island!!
Yeah, let's do that! :D
And we can arrange a live web video stream via SatelliteGuys ;)
Not in HD, though...

MAY 2005 shows on Voom

What's kewl at CES 2005" on HDNet on 3/11/05 at 8pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)