The Biggest Match: Real Madrid vs. Barcelona - Su 4/10 1pm

The Biggest Game of the Year!
Live on WorldSport-HD: Sunday, April 10, at 1 PM EDT

_real_madrid2_.gif
Real Madrid vs.
_barcelona_.gif
Barcelona
The best two clubs in Spain and arguably the greatest two soccer teams
in the world are meeting once again this Sunday. This is one of the most anticipated
events of the season!

A new episode of La Liga Report starts 30 minutes before the game (at 12:30 PM).

And yes, the latest word is: the live broadcast is still on!
Sadly this may become the last live broadcast on VOOM...

Come join our live discussion in this thread during the game! Do not miss it!

Logos are courtesy of www.hqfl.dk

Thank you WorldSport-HD!

I'd like to take a moment and thank the WorldSport-HD team. Even if VOOM goes down, I really hope WorldSport-HD will find a way to stay alive as a channel! For me, this was one of the important reasons to join VOOM. I love soccer and I was so pleased (and surprised!) to discover a channel on VOOM that shows the greatest soccer teams in the world live and in High Definition! I couldn't even imagine that I would see HD broadcasts from Spain, a country that doesn't even have HD yet!

I'd like to thank everyone who made this channel possible! Especially Paul and Sid for their excellent commentary! I've never met you guys, but I feel as if I've known you for years! You have really enriched our experience!

I also want to thank Matt for taking time to participate in our forum and for providing us with the latest schedule updates. And also all those men and women behind the scene (and behind the cameras) that we didn't get a chance to meet, but who made all this possible for us. Thank you guys for your great job! I wish you all the best!

DITTO....I will definately MISS WORLDSPORT...and so will alot of friends that invaded my house whenever REAL MADRID was on....damn, loosing VOom really gonna suck!!

I can't even imagine not having soccer games in HD anymore. I hope they'll keep the schedule for tomorrow, I lot of my soccer fellas are coming to my house to watch live some of the best world's best players tomorrow clashing against each other.
Gosh, I gonna miss La Liga sooooooooo much.....
I'd pay one-two hundred bucks a year just to have La Liga in HD. I hope WorldSport will be offered as service to other providers but I doubt it.

Back in 2003 when I went to my local Sears they had Voom hooked up and Worldsport was on. Paid the $750 on the spot and bought Voom. As many La Liga games that I've watched in the last two seasons, would more than pay for season tickets to the Camp Nou stadium or the Bernabeu, not to mention airline tickets, hotel, meals, etc. plus the most HD channels on the planet.

Note, that the live broadcast will start 2-3 minutes before the game time: around 12:57 pm.

No, that's last year's game. As a warm-up! ;)
The live game will be next!

Hello all! Thanks for the kind words...

Today is about the FUTBOL... the big one... I am pleased to let everyone know that our feed is up and all looks good from the Bernabau. Over 3 million people around the world will be watching this game, from what I am told! Our crew is mostly from Madrid and they are all really excited for a Real victory... I am torn, however. I would like to see RM win so we have a great stretch run...

I will be here as much as possible today, so feel free to ask questions, leave comments, etc... As I have said before, its amazing that my job for the past two years has included producing these games, they could have had me do them for free (Shhh!). I will miss the work, the games and all of you at sat guys for the support. I often share your words with my crew at staff meetings. As more information is made available to me, I will post it on our website (worldsportsoccer.com).

FOR NOW.... Enjoy the game!

RM winning would be good for the league standings, but I can't help it, I think Barca is the better team, so Go Barca!!

And I will miss WorldsportHD. It's in it's own league! But as long as I am vooming, I am enjoying it!

Hi everyone! And welcome to our traditional game-time chat! We've been doing these chats at VOOM.SatelliteGuys.us for more than a year now. Pretty much every single live game on WorldSport! I cannot believe this might be our last one... :(

But as Matt said, today is about FUTBOL! Let's celebrate this great sport and this great game, which starts in less than an hour!

WSMatt said:
Over 3 million people around the world will be watching this game, from what I am told!
And out of those 3 million only lucky VOOM customers will have a privilege of watching it in HD! :cool:

LaLiga Report is on!

The Galactic report??? :D

These pre-game shows (LaLiga Report) are high class! In-depth interviews, goal-by-goal week reviews, city tours. Very entertaining and educational. And with a nice touch of humor! This is how all pre-game shows should be done! :up

Matt, who is the main person behind the LaLiga Report? Tell us!

Get your beer! The game starts... NOW!

Finally made it in. Greetings Matt, Ilya, Sid, Paul, tech crew, guests. What great graphics running. My picture quality looks superb today. Enjoy it until a possible miracle at the end of the month. Keep hope alive.

Here we go!

I'm sitting on the couch with my son getting ready for this big game - we've been so excited to see this one. Paul and Sid and Matt - your broadcasts have been a great part of my life and always provided my son (he's 8 and learning to play - pretty good too) and I with some great moments. To say we'll miss these moments without Voom is a cruel understatement.

We'll hope to see WorldSport show up on another service and will subscribe in heartbeat. Please let us all know what happens. Game is on!

Hi timfouts, glad to see you here as always!

La Liga is produced by the same company behind our LIVE productions. The Director is know all over Spain, his name is Brotons!

Game on.... I believe RM is a much better team with Raul out and Owen in... the numbers back me up!

Matt

Welcome to our chat, subdude212!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)