The Biggest Soccer Match in the World! This Saturday on Rush-HD!

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllll R...............o...............n..............a.............l....................d.............n.................o

Why did Eto'o give Beckham his shirt? What's the significance of given your shirt to players of the losing team and how is it determined who gets it?

roachxp said:
Yeah our buddy from the Superbowl, not something I want to see in HD :eek:

Agreed. It's a good thing they switched away from the close-up to the full stadium view

LOL :p
espontaneo2.jpg

Excellent game! Barca played great! Spectacular goals! Real Madrid was a disappointment though. I expected much more effort from them, especially in front of the home crowd.

Barcelona convinced they'll land Arsenal's Henry
tribalfootball.com - November 21, 2005

Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard is confident he can find room for Arsenal captain Thierry Henry in his star-studded line-up.

After Saturday's demolition of Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeu, a Madrid journalist yelled after him: "You've got Ronaldinho, Eto'o and Messi - is there really room for Henry as well?"

The Barca chief looked him in the eye and gave his response with a knowing wink, then broke into a huge satisfied smile and moved on.

Dutchman Rijkaard knows his legion of stars delivered a performance with such pace and artistry against Real to entice any player in the world into wanting to join them - and there WILL be room for Henry.

Source

mruk69 said:
Anin't these the only decent teams in La Liga.
It used to be good that this rivalry is Shite.

The Man U v Chelsea game was awesome.
Besides Spanish league is a bore to watch just no excitement and no competition.

If you call excitement and competition running from one goal to the other back and forth pursuing a ball over your head, I think you've been watching Premier League a little too much. Watch some Barcelona games and then talk ;)

Cheers.
= J =

UEFA: LIVE Sampdoria vs Hertha BSC either 11/30 or 12/1... This was listed before on the rushhd website but it is not listed anymore. Only the date is listed now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)