The Blacklist spinoff series with Tom

I don't know about this. Red is the main reason I watch the Blacklist to begin with so a spinoff without his as the lead might now be that good.

Absent the Liz and Red's mysterious relationship, what's left? At this point they seem to be focusing on Aram becoming the new tie to Red (although they did something similar a while back with Samar).

I think I´m in the minority here.

But after watching last night´s episode, I can say I was nicely impressed with Scottie,and I´m looking forward to that spinoff.

But after watching last night´s episode, I can say I was nicely impressed with Scottie,and I´m looking forward to that spinoff.

Just finished watching and I agree. I will admit though trying to consider the bad guys as now sorta good guys is a bit of a stretch. If they make it I will watch.

In the second episode with Scottie, I kinda saw some of Red in her.

Her monologue with the Indonesian gangster, changing the game with him, and when Tom tells her that the little girl was shot, and she knows every single little detail about that, and implies that she arranged for her medical attention.

Pretty impressive IMO.

Interesting they are talking like the new show is a done deal, I thought it was only proposed at this point.

Right, and also from the info in the last link, and another interview with Tom, I´m now getting strong signals this is now ready to be announced "officially".

From what I see, they already have the name for the spinoff "The Blacklist: Redemption" and they mention about 4 or 5 names for cast members.

1.jpg

The Blacklist: Redemption Spoilers

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...-is-scottie-hargrave-really-tom-keens-mother/

Hopefully Tom doesnt have a thing for older ladies and ends up pulling a "Luke and Leia".
That would definitely make all those conservative religious folks burn up the NBC complaint line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)