The Book of Boba Fett

I saw that advertised on TV last night. I wasn't very impressed. I'll probably give it a shot though.

Should be be good space rouge story, hopefully they have strong contents to spice things up!:cool:

But if it is toward to soft contents to kids family stuff. Bet are off and look elsewhere.:hatsoff

About what I expected of the first episode. Not great, not bad. Answering questions, and setting up the series.

Only seven episodes, like with most of these series, better to watch them all at once, like a long movie.

Reactions: Foxbat
The second one was far better, though. “Dune” meets “Lawrence of Arabia” in many ways. The Wookie was pretty awesome, too.

The second one was far better, though. “Dune” meets “Lawrence of Arabia” in many ways. The Wookie was pretty awesome, too.
First time they put someone from the comics into Live Action, Black Krrsantan, the Wookie, debut in 2015.

F5593948-D567-4F52-9064-2FEE088557A3.jpeg

Reactions: Foxbat
Did anyone else get a Power Rangers vibe from Boba Fett’s new speeder gang? The action scenes felt 180° from the train heist episode. It was more worthy of 3 Stooges than Star Wars.

Reactions: KAB
Last edited:
Best episode by far. But I think that says a lot considering it was really just an episode of Mando... Hope the final two are better than the first 4...

At least Episode 6 was all about Boba Fett, at least the 2 minutes he was in the scene. But it was good, none the less. But, “Book of Boba Fett” should have an asterisk next to the title. This is more like “The Mandalorian” Season 2.5 since we see Grogu and Luke Skywalker, plus the Stranger from the Desert…

At least Episode 6 was all about Boba Fett, at least the 2 minutes he was in the scene. But it was good, none the less. But, “Book of Boba Fett” should have an asterisk next to the title. This is more like “The Mandalorian” Season 2.5 since we see Grogu and Luke Skywalker, plus the Stranger from the Desert…
Very fun episode. Seems to be holding true that very little Boba makes BoBF better...

Reactions: KAB and Foxbat