The Expanse...Amazon Prime

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
My day is planned for it.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I couldn’t stop myself from watching a couple episodes last night. Absolutely wonderful start!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I watched the first two episodes last night as well. The improved production quality (not that it wasn't already great) thanks to Amazon's bigger budget was evident. They are doing a nice job of keeping Bobbie, Avasarala, Ashford, and Drummer involved in the book 4 story, which took place solely on Ilus. And lest there be any confusion about the name of this planet:

79671118_10159108745934908_8685614093849067520_o.jpg

I'm current on the books but still haven't watched season 3. Hope to watch 3 and 4 in the next couple weeks.

I did see the other day that the next major book, 9, will be end of the story.

Amazon Book Review

Fingers crossed we get nine seasons of the TV show, or whatever it takes to wrap up the main story arcs. As the penultimate book in the series, Tiamat's Wrath was mind-blowingly good, more than a mere "prologue" to the finale.

Fingers crossed we get nine seasons of the TV show, or whatever it takes to wrap up the main story arcs. As the penultimate book in the series, Tiamat's Wrath was mind-blowingly good, more than a mere "prologue" to the finale.

I'm expecting a few more shorter stories in the Expanse universe too.

I started this a few years back and never really got into it, I think they had TOO many people to keep track of ... unfortunately.

Yep, lots of people with lots of story lines going on. Even more so in the books. I love it!!

I watched 2 episodes night before last and had to force myself to go to bed. Then yesterday I couldn’t pull myself away until I had finished the season. Excellent!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

3 more episodes then finished.

Have to figure out what to watch next, probably Runaways Season 3 then maybe some movies until next Friday with the premiere of The Witcher.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I'm trying to pace myself (watched ep. 3 last night), but it's tough. I have several other shows to catch up on, including s. 3 of Mrs. Maisel, Stranger Things s.3, and the final seasons of Punisher and Jessica Jones, so I have options. But yeah, The Witcher, I'll definitely check that out as soon as it drops.

I started this a few years back and never really got into it, I think they had TOO many people to keep track of ... unfortunately.
It is a show that should be binged to get into it.

All four seasons are up on Amazon in 4K, a amazing difference then the Broadcast version.

Sent from my LML713DL using the SatelliteGuys app!

Samsung HDTV 4k Just won't work on that show.
I just went into my Prime on my Sony tv and went into the subtitles section for the Prime shows and it works fine...
Then I went in and turned it off.

I only checked the Expanse a few seasons ago, not the current one, but have to think it would be the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)