The Celtics will lose to the Hawks- I believe it will happen

[/B]
Stern had no problem suspending Stoudemire last year. But then again, the Suns aren't the "Almighty Celtics", are they?

You would think if they were the "Almighty Celtics", that the Hawks would of been called for a foul when they clotheslined Rajon Rondo.

What about Zaza headbutting KG? Guess that doesn't matter because a Boston/New England player didn't do it.

Embrace the hate, I love it.

You would think if they were the "Almighty Celtics", that the Hawks would of been called for a foul when they clotheslined Rajon Rondo.

What about Zaza headbutting KG? Guess that doesn't matter because a Boston/New England player didn't do it.

Embrace the hate, I love it.

Hart, there is no explaining basketball officiating.

Nice! This is great news for my Cav's!

Once they beat the Wiz, we're due to face the winner of the Celtics/Hawks.

Go Hawks! Go Cav's!

Not anymore lol, they couldn't finish the Wizards tonight.
Back to Washington on Friday for game 6.

Well I guess this series either is going to be 3-3 and back to Boston for game 7 or 2-3 back to Atlanta for game 7.

After those two games the Hawks became a new team, I think they found their confidence in competing against teams like the Celtics.

If the Celtics can't get past the Hawks, then it be really sad, they spent a lot of money to bring this team back to the NBA finals and if they don't make it through the first round, then it be a waste.
Look at Dallas, they gave away one of their best players to get Jason Kidd and they couldn't even make it through the first sound (NOH is a heck of a team)

"Its all or nothing."

Hart, there is no explaining basketball officiating.

Yes there is....it's called NO BALLS by the league office. The NBA RARELY reprimands any of their refs....look at the betting scandal of a few months ago.
You are gonna tell me that only ONE REF has helped fix games in the last 20-25 years...?! ONLY ONE??!! And it's the older refs that think THEY are above the game.

You must have a short memory. They suspended Crawford.

Well I guess this series either is going to be 3-3 and back to Boston for game 7 or 2-3 back to Atlanta for game 7.

You lost me. How could game 7 ever have been in Atlanta? Or am i just misreading your post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)