The Cord Cutter: Calculate What it would cost to get all of your TV Online

That is interesting. To get most of the channels I would want, minus the premiums, the PSVue would be the one I would need to have. And at about $70 that's no bargain!

always said that ala carte would not be a bargain. The issue as always is the sports. If one of the packages could offer some entertainment channels without the sports, it might work.

Also hulu+ is a misnomer because of the exclusions and delayed content. Don't really get what this site advertises.

Hulu+ usually gets next day showings of the stuff they support. But it is interesting to see what is supported only on the web and not from the various apps for it.
Like Haven. Web Only!

Sports is the real killer for cutting the cord as you note. I'm a boxing fan and there is little in the way of boxing available to stream. Most of it older 'classic' fights and such. One thing I'm giving some serious thought about is that more boxing is available now on many different channels, including broadcast. And since that is so, I may just say to hell with the Premiums and just buy series that I really want. Of course, knowing me, I'll procrastinate quite a bit longer before actually doing anything.

Playstation Vue: $49.99

Now with Directv: $59.99 for Entertainment package plus $25 for the DVR

Yup...can't wait for the Vue

A&E is like an old housewife that let herself go.

At first she had a rockin' bod and now not so much but you still hold out hope that she gets her original form back.

Reactions: andy_horton

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)