The courtesy equipments credits are over.. now what?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Dish actually charges *two* DVR fees.. one per account PLUS all the DVR receivers with their higher rate.

Dish needs realizes it can't keep on charging whatever they want 'just because'.

Just look at their stacks of unsold 922 receivers in their warehouse and high end customers defecting to Directv.

Dish actually charges *two* DVR fees.. one per account PLUS all the DVR receivers with their higher rate.

Dish needs realizes it can't keep on charging whatever they want 'just because'.

Just look at their stacks of unsold 922 receivers in their warehouse and high end customers defecting to Directv.

The 1st Duo DVR charge is included with your programming package.The rest after the 1st are subject to the extra fees.

How do you get 4 HD receivers thru Direct, online they only offer 2 HD receivers or do you pay extra for them?

If you're in an mpeg4 dma you will automatically get hd (mpeg4) equipment whether you ask for it or not. The key factor is knowing whether or not you're in this type of area. I am not 100% certain, but it seems like the mpeg4 areas are the dma's that used to require a wing for 72.5.

Something else I forgot in previous post. Our dma is all mpeg4, when I put in my zip code on D* website I'm seeing the same thing everybody else is as far as additional charges for extra hd equipment and so on.

This is where a local retailer can really help out determining whether or not folks are in a mpeg4 market or not.

Again our office has probably already signed up at least 50 or so D* customers this month & I can assure you every single 1 of them received hd equipment whether they asked for it or not.

Another big advantage of these dma's is once you add hd, all receivers get hd..., it is a loophole created by D* that we are committed to letting people know about.

If you're in an mpeg4 dma you will automatically get hd (mpeg4) equipment whether you ask for it or not. The key factor is knowing whether or not you're in this type of area. I am not 100% certain, but it seems like the mpeg4 areas are the dma's that used to require a wing for 72.5.

Correct, but any new LIL DMA's recently added are also MPEG4 ONLY, & have the same requirement. Some of them that come to mind are Palm Springs, CA & Lafayette, IN.

Another big advantage of these dma's is once you add hd, all receivers get hd..., it is a loophole created by D* that we are committed to letting people know about.

:D :up (speaking from such a market... :D )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)