The Crazy Ones

I always liked his stand up material ... Not most of his movies.
Not sure the dynamics work between the actors/characters, but it is getting better.
Episodes are a mixed bag for me.
Still on my DVR list for now. :)

Caught a few minutes of it while the wife was watching,Williams is still funny,even in a scripted sitcom.

I have never quite liked this show. It is too insane in it's pace . It reminds me of those 1930's type comedies, like the Marx Brothers, where every one is taking so fast and moving around like bees. Robin Williams alone is like he is on speed.

that is what i like about it.
not a really big a Robin Williams fan, many of his later works i did not care for and thought this might just be another. but can't get enough of this show, this is tied for my fav sitcom with B99. the best year maybe ever imo for new sitcoms.

I guess that's why there are different strokes for different folks...;)

'Mork & Mindy' Reunion! First Look at Pam Dawber and Robin Williams on 'The Crazy Ones' https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/...on--the-crazy-ones-212740776.html?cache=clear

I look forward to seeing her again. She was the glue that kept Robin's ad libs from going totally out of control. Perhaps their scenes together will allow him to loosen up a bit, as I feel he is too controlled right now. The real Robin Williams is trapped in there somewhere and the show suffers by it.

That was for one week. I do not think it did that well overall.

Wait a sec. I made that post in October. It actually was doing well its first several weeks, but then had its ratings sink. Don't think I can be judged for not being clairvoyant :coco