The current dvr sucks! Cant wait for hopper

dishfan82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 18, 2012
clinton Township
The current DVr sucks. We were watching the race tonight and it needed to change to the channel it was recording and that was fine. Since the race got pushed up to tonight the DVr thought that alcatraz was recording for the 2nd show so we had to switch to the recording for an hour. Then when we went to go to live tv it wouldnt do it because it kept thinking another show was recording when we have that show set to record new episodes only. Hopefully when hopper comes out it won't have this problem. It's extreme frustrating to have to go into another room to watch tv. Anyone have a solution for this? Will hopper be easier to record on?

Montoya and the truck driver seem to be lucky to be alive... (for those who aren't watching, Juan Pablo Montoya;s car broke, slammed into a jet engine, then the fuel caught on fire) oh noes! I can't figure out how to use the DVR... my life sucks!

I'm watching the race... I'm a NASCAR fan so I'm aware of the crash. Also I did try to stop the recording and there was nothing to stop. It was because of the NASCAR race delayed that it threw everything in the guide off.

Check the My Recordings screen, if it shows something recording that isn't supposed to, you can highlight it and a stop rec button shows up. You cannot stop a recording on a tuner if you are not viewing it otherwise.

That's exactly what I did with both House and Alcatraz......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)