The CW @ 91W tv schedules?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

highskies

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 15, 2010
Texarkana
Apparently they've changed their programming schedule on the 5 feeds at this location as of today. Every weeknight at 6PM Central time I tune into the CW Plus P feed to watch my fav show of late, The Steve Wilkos Show. Hey, I love it when he tells his guests to get the hell off his stage, lol. Wasn't on tonight. Wasn't on any of the other feeds either. So does anyone know where I can find the tv schedule for these 5 feeds in particular? Or better yet, does anyone know what feed and time this show now airs at? That is, unless they've removed it from their lineup altogether.

I was looking for a lineup the other day and found this. http://www.yourcwtv.com/. I'm not a fan of Steve Wilkos but see he's on in the morning. Hope it helps.

Thanx. That was exactly what I was looking for. It looks like the show is still airing, but is now airing 4 hours earlier. BTW, I would have never guessed in a million years that I would like a show like that, but somehow I ended up liking it. Never did care for the Jerry Springer show tho, but I do kind of like 'Baggage' (at least I think that's what it's called), tho I've only watched it once or twice so far. But that was a cpl of weeks ago.

shoot
titantv use to have it under CW, CWW and CWM but now it doesn't

lemme see if I can find some titantv listings

OK here are a couple titantv codes that the station uses the CW+ feed
Eastern would be WKTVDT2
Mountain would be KMVTDT2
West would be KTVZDT2

So if you have a titantv account setup (they're free) just add them. I typed in the main part of the callsign (WKTV) and it gives me a popup. -1 is the "main" station, -2 is the "CW Plus" station

Highskies, I am glad I could help. I don't like talk or reallity shows but It's good you have found something you like.:) I watch these channels for That 70's Show, Supernatural and Arrow. I should set up a titantv account, wait, I think I did a couple of years ago.

Highskies, I am glad I could help. I don't like talk or reallity shows but It's good you have found something you like.:) I watch these channels for That 70's Show, Supernatural and Arrow. I should set up a titantv account, wait, I think I did a couple of years ago.

I did end up finding this feed today. It was 4 hours earlier, just as the tv schedules you provided for me indicated. This would have made it 2pm my time. The only thing is, I don't really want to watch this at 2pm. I'd rather watch it a few hours later. So what I did then, I inserted a thumb drive into the S9 and recorded it. The only thing I can't figure out how to do is to play that back via the S9. I can insert the thumb drive into my PC then play it thru VLC, but I'd rather play it thru my tv via the S9. I found the screen where it says Media Player. I also found the episode that I recorded, except I can't get it to play. I have it selected, pressed the play button on the remote..nothing happened. This can be played back thru the S9, right? I have the manual for that receiver somewhere around here, but not certain where. Otherwise I would look in there. If you don't know much about the S9, maybe someone else that does, they can chime in here.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts