The end of Glenn

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't really know what's going on, but I'm not a c bander so it doesn't really matter but are you talking about tvropro the user here on this site?

I'm trying to figure out how the microHD got targeted for trashing by Dishman Dan and Tvropro. To my knowledge, they don't own one. I emailed both of them to ask them to give me feedback instead of ???

How did the microHD get mixed up in this BS? Don't even know these guys outside of this forum. Sad situation! Alienating everyone in the business surely isn't the fast road to success!

A little birdie told me to check your post out because I have not been on this website for quite some time now! Where did you hear of such trashing by me??? Is this how you treat all of your customers by flinging crap about them??? I have bought products from you before and my contact info is in your data base! I have not seen any email messages from you plus my phone line is always open and you do have my number. No I do not have a Micro HD. I tend to wait for products (Especially vehicles & electronics!) until after first production runs and/or the bugs are worked out. There have been people here posting problems with their Micros...are you bashing them too??? I am not likely to consider any of your products in the future (Including the Micro HD!) if you are going to stoop this low and join in on bashing people who are your customers too!

Dishman Dan,

I read your post on the Cband forever site. You can drop the BS with me. We both fully know what you and Glenn have said about the microHD. No need to repeat in this post, but the posts are available in any Google search for the curious...

i had no issues with you or tvropro, but I certainly don't agree with both of you trashing the microHD just to pathetically promote other products that are being planned to be sold on Glenn's site.

I sent you a PM on this site and also sent Glenn a message on his site's messaging system last Monday asking both of you to contact me to discuss the microHD issues that both of you expressed on the the cband forever site. We really care about people's input on the microHD and if you really have legitimate problems with the receiver, call me!

Still haven't received a reply or call from either you or Glenn, so will probably need to simply dismiss this as more BS that Glenn's site is spreading! Please share with the forum members where I have ever said anything about you, Glenn or any disrespect on the products that he plans to sell.

Satellite AV operates with integrity and we don't share your views on attacking others or their products to promote our business or products.

Not going to respond to any more BS. Your apology will be accepted and we could move beyond this. The ball is in your court.

Best Regards!

Dishman Dan,

I read your post on the Cband forever site. You can drop the BS with me. We both fully know what you and Glenn have said about the microHD. No need to repeat in this post, but the posts are available in any Google search for the curious...

i had no issues with you or tvropro, but I certainly don't agree with both of you trashing the microHD just to pathetically promote other products that are being planned to be sold on Glenn's site.

I sent you a PM on this site and also sent Glenn a message on his site's messaging system last Monday asking both of you to contact me to discuss the microHD issues that both of you expressed on the the cband forever site. We really care about people's input on the microHD and if you really have legitimate problems with the receiver, call me!

Still haven't received a reply or call from either you or Glenn, so will probably need to simply dismiss this as more BS that Glenn's site is spreading! Please share with the forum members where I have ever said anything about you, Glenn or any disrespect on the products that he plans to sell.

Satellite AV operates with integrity and we don't share your views on attacking others or their products to promote our business or products.

Not going to respond to any more BS. Your apology will be accepted and we could move beyond this. The ball is in your court.

Best Regards!

You are going to have to help me find that info and email it when you find it. Do not use the PM but send it email. I looked and I did not see a big attack from me. The only references to the Micro was when I did not recommend the receiver while the bugs were being worked out. The other time is a slight reference to the receivers size, I dreamed up a receiver with all of the bells and whistles which would never be able to be made due to costs but I thought I had a couple of good points. Call me old fashioned but I like a lot of vintage electronics and I did mention that I would like a receiver that is bigger than the remote and has to be held in two hands. The smallest device I have is a Roku 2 XS which I bought over a year ago. I have not played with it much mostly because my daughter claimed it and yes it is a little too small for my fat fingers!

I got 6 trojans while I was on this website writinhg my posts and 5 more while reading your reply! Who knows what my computer has now!

You are going to have to help me find that info and email it when you find it. Do not use the PM but send it email.

Are you serious??? Enough BS!

I have no desire to search, cut and paste documentation of your own posts to prove anything to someone who can't man up. If you have any legit issues with the mIcroHD or actually wish to try one, contact me.

I only know you as Dishman Dan on SatelliteGuys. I have no idea who you are in a customer database, let alone your telephone or email.

I had no problem finding his posts putting down the MicroHD. Anybody else can find them also. Just use this for a search string in Google:

dishman dan microhd

The results for "that" website come up on page 2. For people that don't have an account over there, just hover your mouse over the right edge of the Google results until two right arrows appear, click on them, and up right to click on the Google cache of that page (click on the word "Cache" that appears). You can then read the posts without actually creating and account, or logging in.

Cleaned up a bunch of crap from Dan.

Its funny Dan and Glen hate this site, yet they hang out most of the day EVERY DAY here under different usernames. They hate us so much yet they are always here. At least by thm always being here they know which the best satellite site is. :)

Dan if you want to talk crap then please do so on Glenns forums, then you and Glenns 6 other alter egos can have a good time. I guess in saying that I can see why you guys both hang out here all the time because your both getting tired of talking to yourselves over there.

I am glad you are enjoying your maps on your 4DTV, I hope everytime you watch it you understand that those maps were written by someone else (aka not Glen) and that Glen ripped off those programmers who wrote those maps. I hope you feel the guilty that basically you have stolen maps on your receiver. And you can thank your buddy Glen for that.

Now if you want to remain here then remain then be a productive part of the site you are welcome to, but if you going to come here and just post crap then be gone and go back in your hole. Your postings so far have Done nothing to help you or Glens standing in this entire mess, in fact you just seemed to make you look more stupid in the fight.

Take a look at the big picture, why is it Glen is banned from every satellite site in the US? Especially if he is the saviour of satellite?

Last edited:
Can we let this shameful thread die now, please?

Repeating all the old Glen-crap just gives it more life.
It's all here on this forum for anyone wishing details.

Please lock this thread, and let's hear no more about it!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts