The FCC voted to approve the T-Mobile-Sprint merger . . .

I know a lot of people are against this merger, or against mergers in general. However, I think this merger will be good for consumers. T-Mobile and Sprint were never a factor for me because they could not compete with ATT and Verizon on coverage. Now, maybe they will. I'm thinking three big boys in the market will be better than two big boys and two little boys.

Reactions: HipKat
When the merged entity is still smaller than the largest competitor, by definition, it should be approved automatically.

I had T-Mobie and loved the service. When it looked apparent that AT&T and T-Mobile was going to merge, my wife and I were arguing over signing up for a family plan. She had AT&T and I had T-Mobile. Because of the merger and my eventually "being with AT&T", we went with AT&T. How angry I was when the merger didn't go through. I was hellbent on her coming over to T-Mobile. I guess her and I ended up 1-1. She was dead set on getting Cable for television and I swore to go Satellite, when we bought our house. We've been with Dish ever since.

I clicked on it and went right to it. I have noticed how URLs are handled here is hit and miss. I'll try to repost in a different form. Try these . . .

The FCC voted to approve the T-Mobile-Sprint merger . . .

https://www.engadget.com/2019/10/16...m_medium=email&utm_campaign=the_morning_after

If it still doesn't work, right click, Save Link Location, then paste into a new page . . .

Sorry.
Whenever I click on any of these links, it opens in a new tab and closes immediately

Reactions: Shooter33
Ok, there's definitely something odd going on. Now my link that worked ok earlier is doing the "open/close" routine too. Copying and pasting the link does seem to work ok though.

Ok, there's definitely something odd going on. Now my link that worked ok earlier is doing the "open/close" routine too. Copying and pasting the link does seem to work ok though.

So I Am Not Going NUTZER!! All the links works fine for me. I'm running Waterfox in a Mac Pro running Sierra.

Since I have been posting links lately, the input window has been doing weird things to the URL. One worked great after I stripped out all the code another after I got coding from another site, so . . . .

Reactions: NYDutch
All Links made worked for me and even some "Key Words" became links. In my one post where I named the type of computer I was using was made into a link to eBay pages selling that computer. And another where a name brand telecom company was sited, a link was made from its name.

I have long since though the way link were handled here was wrong or at least weird . . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts