Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
The final Live HD broadcast from Spain in the season!
Today Sunday May 23 at 3 PM Eastern Time
Re-air at 9 PM

50123.gif
Real Sociedad vs.
50051.gif
Real Madrid

The first place in the league has been already won by Valencia. Real Madrid is now fighting for the second place that would qualify them for next year's Champions league play. Currently they are 2 points behind Barcelona. Today is the final match!

A new episode of LaLiga pre-game show is expected as always 30 minutes before the match at 2:30 PM EDT.

Invite your friends and have a party!

Starts in less than 2 hours!

Hey, guys I am here at the control room with Matt. Pretty cool. Game will start soon. Was there a new episode of la Liga? I haven't asked Matt. It looks like there's rain over in Madrid today.

They are using six cameras. They have been checked and Matt has been in contact with the producers to make sure every is ok. I can hear all the announcers right now. Only the graphic is showin right now.

Say hi to everyone there! And make sure to thank them all for their excellent job over the past few months!

Ilya.

The game is on!

Gooooaaaaaal! R.Sociedad has opened the score!

Now Real Madrid will have to score twice to win it.

34 Soccer games were done LIVE this season (give and take). There was a total of 52 games with the early taped ones.

Good game so far.

Sean, are they getting 6 feeds from Spain or just one? Where do they do all the mixing?

Wow! 2:0 !

Scratch that. 3:0. What's going on?!!!

Ilya said:
Sean, are they getting 6 feeds from Spain or just one? Where do they do all the mixing?

Everything is done in Madrid. It is sent to US in one feed. It goes through Atlanta first. Atlanta just receives and don't even looks at whats coming and routed to here.

3-0!

Penalty kick and the score is now 3:1. Half Time.

Sean Mota said:
Everything is done in Madrid. It is sent to US in one feed. It goes through Atlanta first. Atlanta just receives and don't even looks at whats coming and routed to here.
So, how many people in the control room, besides Matt?

Ilya said:
So, how many people in the control room, besides Matt?

Three only for Live game. Once that's done it does not require all three to be here. There's a main room where all channels are monitor. Here only the the LIVE game is being monitor.

And there must be at least 10 people in the Spanish crue, I am guessing?

Questionable penalty kick, and it is now 4:1!

Ilya said:
And there must be at least 10 people in the Spanish crue, I am guessing?

Don't know how many. Matt has access to the producer from here via telephone if anything happens. Matt can tell them a few things but for the most part all the decisions are left to do by the Madrid crew and producer.

There is going to be another 52 games next year and live games from the beginning. They have also locked in the 2005-2006 season. So we will have Soccer for two more years from La Liga. There are talks about the Italian league among others but nothing written in stone so far. There is also talks about spanish basketball league but nothing, again, written. They also working very closely with GolTV. They have a very strong relationship which it is really good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)