The final Live HD LaLiga match of the season! Today at 3 PM

This is all great news. So, two years of live soccer is pretty much guaranteed!
How about UEFA Cup and the Champions League? Any plans for that?

Ilya said:
This is all great news. So, two years of live soccer is pretty much guaranteed!
How about UEFA Cup and the Champions League? Any plans for that?

That's all included in the La Liga contract & the friendly games as well.

Forgot to say about the 2004 Gravity Games. They wil not have legal rights to them but are trying to get something done to see if they can get some segments for Rush-HD.

Are you sure about the Champions League? I don't think we've seen that before...

Well, the game is over. Real Madrid has lost.
The La Liga season is over too... Barcelona takes the second place. Well deserved: they played great in the second half of the season!

Many thanks to everyone at VOOM who made these live broadcasts happen!

Ilya.

Sean Mota said:
There is going to be another 52 games next year and live games from the beginning. They have also locked in the 2005-2006 season. So we will have Soccer for two more years from La Liga. There are talks about the Italian league among others but nothing written in stone so far. There is also talks about spanish basketball league but nothing, again, written. They also working very closely with GolTV. They have a very strong relationship which it is really good.

WOOHOOO!!! Can't wait - and it would just be awesome to get some Italian League Soccer as well. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE VOOM. :)

Sean Mota said:
I was thinking more like the King's Cup.
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Hey, did you take any pictures there?

Ilya said:
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Hey, did you take any pictures there?

Not much to see. The pictures that were displayed before (in another thread) describe the place very well. Where I was there were a few monitors and Matt and others were coordinating with the Madrid Crew when to go to the break and what was going to be displayed (or uplink) in the customers TV. They had it were coordinated in terms of time. As you saw there were no interruption and whole production was well coordinated. These guys here and there deserve five thumbs up for doing this. Imagine that for every LIVE soccer game, there are bunch of people making sure that everything will go smooth without breakups and without interruption. I was glad to have seen it the way they do it. It was a priviledge.

SERIE A....SERIE A...SERIE A...Tell anyone who will listen that we want SERIE A. WorldSport would leap past Fox Sports World if they did a Serie A game in HD every week, too. Especially now that the rumor is that Fox Sports World is going to drop all soccer leagues except the Premiership. In the words of ATHF's Carl, Serie A in HD would be "Freaking Awesome, just like that drummer for Foghat"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts