Fox sports net

sloud74

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 10, 2004
Any news on Voom getting FSN? I would like them to have all of the regions if they get it also.

try searching for "Regional Sports Networks" or "RSN". Voom owns 50% of Fox Sports Net, they just don't have the bandwidth needed for all the channels.

Does ESPN-HD look stretched to anyone? :D ;)

Bandwidth

If bandwidth is the problem, I could deal with Voom droping channels like Ultra, Treasure, Gallery, and some of the Cinema channels.

sloud74 said:
If bandwidth is the problem, I could deal with Voom droping channels like Ultra, Treasure, Gallery, and some of the Cinema channels.

Nationally, there are too many Fox Sport Net channels. Even if VOOM drop those, they will still need more space. Don't expect these until either MPEG-4/WM9 or the other satellite.

explain to me the regional networks..on cable u only get the one in ur area right..but i guess with satellite u cant do that..so its either all or none?

fsn

Dish network has all of the fsn channels, how many satellites do they have to be able to do this?

VOOM should have the capacity to add the regional sports networks in October -- in time for the 2004-2005 MLB, NBA, and NHL seasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)