TNT-HD: Timberwolves vs. Lakers NBA Western Conference Finals Game #2 8:30PM EST

Plz. the series BEEN OVER. ahah. and yes i am a T-Wolves Fan. Pretty soon a Pacers one.
Started with the home team Houston Rockets, then the Spurs, now the T-Wovles cause i HATE the Lakers.

babyj said:
Plz. the series BEEN OVER. ahah. and yes i am a T-Wolves Fan. Pretty soon a Pacers one.
Started with the home team Houston Rockets, then the Spurs, now the T-Wovles cause i HATE the Lakers.
Don't hate the player, hate the game-lol

The NBA must not have a salary cap? Because this is just pointless. Lakers in Four. Unless Kobe confesses. Malone and Peyton added this year, geez the lakers have 2 teams they can throw at you. Or one allstar team. Its a joke.

Please post here any problems with game. Tell me which provider you are watching the game. Right now I am watching on E*. DD5.1 so far.

Has anyone else noticed that TNT is doing a wonderful job of fully utilizing all the benefits of HD technology. If you haven't already, during tomorrow's game try switching back an forth between the SD TNT and the HD TNT. They are using the same cameras for each broadcast but are somehow 'framing' each shot individually. Other broadcasters use the same 'framing' for their 16:9 HD feed as they use for their 4:3 SD feed which results in a lot of useless info to the left and right of the center of the screen. It seems that TNT somehow "clips" or can specify which portion of the 16:9 feed they are using for the SD broadcast. However they are doing it, it's working great. They even have HD cameras on the backboard for goodness sakes. If you watched last night try and watch the ESPN broadcast tonight and you will notice that the camera is zoomed in a way that centers (frames) all the action in the center of the shot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts