The Flash

When I saw there was no mention of Ronnie in the Legend of Tomorrow trailer, I thought it was an oversight. But now he went ahead and got married. Everyone knows when you get married on a TV show, bad things happen! I wonder if they are going to finally kill him off.

Well they do mention Firestorm so I think he comes with the package.

Not sure how we will still see Eobard Thawne but TVs and comics have always found creative ways to keep popular characters around.

Well they do mention Firestorm so I think he comes with the package.

Not sure how we will still see Eobard Thawne but TVs and comics have always found creative ways to keep popular characters around.

Interviews with the show producers mention that both actors (the one that played Dr. Wells, and the one that played Eddie) will both be appearing on the show. Perhaps as flashbacks, or maybe alternate realities? The producers of course would not comment beyond saying that both will still be appearing.

I could live without Eddie but I would miss Eobard---ridiculous name and all.

I think that The original Dr. Wells will be back ,because he will have never been killed by Eobard Thawne ,since Eddie killed himself , preventing any more lineage of that line of Thawnes. So no more Eobard Thawne at all ,unless they pull one from the parallel Earth 2.

Just watched part of the first season again and they played around with what would happen with time travel around episode 13 or so. Stating that they didn't know if it would be like "terminator" or "back to the future".

So they could do tons of stuff with on screen statements from the season ending.

I still think earth 1/2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely earth 1 /earth 2 story line. In the comics it was Jay Garrick that became the Flash on earth 2 back during the 1940s and Barry Allen was on earth 1 during the 1960's . But this won't be the case this time. I take it that Jay will have become the Flash back in the 70's or late 80s and our Barry got his in 2014. Jay looks at least 20 years older than Barry does.Still interesting plot if they develop it out fully .

So if the show follows the comics, Zoom isn't really "fast" as in having actual super speed, he has the ability to control his relative time frame, which would mean that no matter how fast barry can run, he would never be able to "outrun" Zoom. This would make sense in that the speed dampener that they tried last night not working.

This is really going to be an interesting foe for the show.

Reactions: whitewolf8214

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts