The Flash

CW Tests New Comedic Series, Will Launch ‘Flash’ On Tuesdays
The network that once served as home to “Gossip Girl” and “90210? has kicked those types of programs to the curb.The CW, the broadcast network owned jointly by CBS Corp. and Time Warner, took further steps to move the network away from the teen-skewing dramas for which it was once best known, and unveiled a new programming schedule with two super-hero dramas as well as an hour-long comedic entry that incorporate elements from Spanish-language TV’s telenovelas.CW said it would feature dramas about popular DC Comics characters on two successive nights, Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesdays will launch with “The Flash” at 8 p.m., followed by long-running “Supernatural” at 9 p.m. That show, now entering its tenth season, got its start on the now-defunct WB. Wednesdays will air the third season of “Arrow” at 8 p.m. with the second season of sci-fi saga “The 100? at 9 p.m. The CW does not broadcast in the 10 p.m. hour.Mondays will feature “The Originals,” originally spun off from “Vampire Diaries,” at 8 p.m., followed by “Jane The Virgin” at 9 p.m. The new series tells the story of a telenovela aficionado who finds her life turned upside down when she accidentally gets pregnant despite saving herself for her fiance.The network’s flagship program, “The Vampire Diaries,” will kick off Thursdays at 8 p.m. and will be followed by the second season of “Reign” at 9 p.m.The first hour of the network’s Friday schedule will consist of a fresh half hour of improv-comedy show “Whose Line Is It Anyway” followed by a repeat of a previous episode at 8:30. “America’s Next Top Model”will follow at 9 p.m.The CW said it held several series in reserve for midseason, including “Hart of Dixie” and “Beauty and the Beast,” two dramas that have been on the network for some time. Additionally, the CW said it had two new series readied for later as well: “iZombie” is based on a DC Comics property and focuses on a female zombie who finds new life by helping authorities track murderers. “The Messengers” tells the story of a group of five strangers linked together by otherworldly means.

The network’s full fall schedule follows below:
THE CW’s 2014-2015 PRIMETIME SCHEDULE

MONDAY

8:00-9:00 PM THE ORIGINALS (New Night)

9:00-10:00 PM JANE THE VIRGIN (New Series)

TUESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM THE FLASH (New Series)

9:00-10:00 PM SUPERNATURAL

WEDNESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM ARROW

9:00-10:00 PM THE 100

THURSDAY

8:00-9:00 PM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

9:00-10:00 PM REIGN

FRIDAY

8:00-8:30 PM WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY?
8:30-9:00 PM WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAY? (Encore Episode)
9:00-10:00 PM AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL

THat looks As good as any movie trailer playing out there right now at the theaters. I can't wait to start watching this show. I have always liked DC comics better than Marvel. I watch both , but I had a preference for DC since they had been around longer and were better knows when I was a kid in the 60s.

I like the slowing down effect they seem to be using to show the world according to Flash.

Same thing they used to do with 6million dollar man and the Bionic Woman. Recently I watched a third season episode of Wonder Woman running in slow mo and WOW those beauties looked awesome in jiggly slow mo!:D

Same thing they used to do with 6million dollar man and the Bionic Woman. Recently I watched a third season episode of Wonder Woman running in slow mo and WOW those beauties looked awesome in jiggly slow mo!:D

IRC the bionic man ran at 60MPH... The show the Flash going past 700.... More like freeze frame

Jiggly slow mo is one of the greatest filming techniques invented. :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)