The Flash

Looks like yall were off a bit. The tacheyon device likely is not coming until next week, which would put the Supergirl crossover sometime after that in the time frame. I just wonder if they will mention it then, or just keep going as if it didnt.
No, not actually until April 19 at the very least, as that will be when we get the next new Flash episode. Maybe the Supergirl producers panicked fearing that Supergirl would be cancelled, so they pushed the Flash crossover up by weeks in order to get more eyes to watch & avoid cancellation.

IF they do cancel Supergirl, I hope that they will move her to the CW and somehow to the same earth as Barry and the Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow group. I don't recall that the Flash and Superman ,much less Supergirl were on parallel earths . They always existed on the same earth. Now Flash from 1940s Jay Garrick and the Flash from the 60s were on earth 2 and earth 1 respectively. Same for the 40s/60s version of Superman, Wonder Woman etc, etc. After the Crisis of Infinite Earths in 86, all the multi-verse was consolidated back into one earth with new origins for all super heroes on the now -same earth. Wonder if the Flash will deal with that in their show? AFter all the Flash died in the Crisis of Infinite Earths series and so did Supergirl ,trying to defend her cousin Superman from the Anti Monitor.

IF they do cancel Supergirl, I hope that they will move her to the CW and somehow to the same earth as Barry and the Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow group. I don't recall that the Flash and Superman ,much less Supergirl were on parallel earths . They always existed on the same earth. Now Flash from 1940s Jay Garrick and the Flash from the 60s were on earth 2 and earth 1 respectively. Same for the 40s/60s version of Superman, Wonder Woman etc, etc. After the Crisis of Infinite Earths in 86, all the multi-verse was consolidated back into one earth with new origins for all super heroes on the now -same earth. Wonder if the Flash will deal with that in their show? AFter all the Flash died in the Crisis of Infinite Earths series and so did Supergirl ,trying to defend her cousin Superman from the Anti Monitor.
They change so much all the time with all the super heroes that it might not be the same now.

Well they are clearly pulling stories about the multi-verse /parallel earths from the 60s and 70s. Most of the early stories about Supergirl have come from the 1971 comics that re-introduced Supergirl in her own comics. I recognize the plots from my old comics. The writers could mine these old stories for newer generations who no longer even read comics for quite a while. But I hope that they eventually do think about working the Anti Monitor into the plot some day. It would be cool to see a movie version of the "Crisis on Infinite Earths" with all the DC superheroes interacting from all those parallel earths. Would be a ratings blockbuster for what ever studio or network who ran it.

He comes back and says how long was I gone to them and they just go on as if he never left.

Looks to be Barry's dad in the mask you haven't seen in awhile in the show if you look at his neck the facial hair at his neck line looks like his dad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts