The Future of SatelliteGuys Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good! I noticed the change since I usually log in with Forum Runner on my phone and it told me you down down -- but then came here and noticed the software changed; it still reports your down though. Hopefully XenForo supports the Forum Runner plug-in -- I don't want this to be the only forum I can't follow on my phone easily! :)
ForumRunner should work. :) And just checked it... it works. :)

I like the new look. Is there any way to show more threads on a page, or do I have to hit the next page button a lot?

The only constant is change. I would rather be inconvenienced than be threatened by security holes being exploited. Godspeed....

wapld5.jpg

I was caught unawares of the move from vBulletin but that's my fault, wasn't reading the thread. I updated the old bookmark and all's working good.

The biggest feature to me with forums is always the "go to last unread" button and related buttons, etc. Both are working for me, the bold bullet point at the thread title and I see the "new" icon at the top right-hand corner of unread posts, as well as the "Go to first unread" field at the page # buttons.

The appearance will take time to get used to but that's always the case with forum changes.

mwff9x.jpg
Scott. Thanks for the time invested on a holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)