The Good Wife

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I BELIEVE THIS IS THE BEST SEASON FOR THE GOOD WIFE.

I agree ,but it might be the last season if they keep moving the direction they are going with Alicia leaving to start her own firm. There wouldn't be any more interaction with Kalinda or Will, Diane, etc. I can see it leading to the big show ender by May.

I sometimes catch bits and pieces of the show, but I just didn't have time to watch on a regular basis. Anyway, this upcoming episodes looks really good. I'll be sure to set a timer for this one...assuming football doesn't screw things up again.

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 5

Sunday, October 27, 2013

"Hitting the Fan": A desperate battle to retain clients begins when Cary and Alicia's plan to leave the firm is exposed.

S~

When this first came on, I ignored it for the title, and the lead actress.
Having caught maybe three episodes over the years, I see I was wrong.
Seems an excellent series.
So, I've been archiving all the episodes.
One of these days I'll sit down and have a marathon. :)
No doubt, it'll be a blast.

Looks like this year will be the best one yet. Love all the one upping they all are trying to do to each other. I can see how this kind of job would be an intellectually challenging profession. But never knowing who is truly on your side and who is out to do you in , would be exhausting in real life.

Wow...last night had me glued to the couch. Really wanted to stop the recording and go to sleep, but couldn't. Intense!!!

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 6

Sunday, November 3, 2013

"The Next Day": Alicia and Cary represent a client who changed firms and Will and Diane delay turning over the case files; Marilyn tries to give advice to Alicia

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 7

Sunday, November 10, 2013

"The Next Week": Zach makes a discovery that leads Alicia and Cary to believe that the Lockhart/Gardner firm is spying on them; Will helps one of Alicia's former clients; Clarke Hayden (Nathan Lane) offers financial advice to Florrick/Agos.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 8

Sunday, November 17, 2013

"The Next Month": Alicia must block the deportation of an undocumented immigrant who has been threatened by a cartel in Mexico; Eli's reconnection with Natalie Flores concerns Marilyn; Robin tries to emulate Kalinda.

S~

Next Episode: Season 5, Episode 9

Sunday, November 24, 2013

"Whack-a-Mole": When a college professor is accused of being linked to domestic terrorism, Alicia tries to hold a website accountable; Will hires an unpredictable attorney with ties to organized crime; Jackie and Eli clash over a family secret.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts