This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The HD Lite Revolution is Here!

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
I’m posting this here because it isn’t provider specific. But before I get down to business I do want to make one thing clear

My website IS NOT A PRODUCT OF SATELLITEGUYS.US.. ok
THE VIEWS ON IT ARE THE GENERAL CENSUS FROM YOU GUYS!
MY WEBSITE DOES NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF THE MODERATORS (OTHER THAN MYSELF) AND OWNERS AND IS NOT AFFLIATED WITH SATELLITEGUYS.US WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

CLEAR! ok

As Pub members found out 3 days ago, I have built a wonderful site dedicated to HD lite. First of all I would like to say is that this is a huge milestone for customers of DirecTV and Dish Network as this gives you an opportunity to view all the facts in one place. Next this is your site. So there for you all have a huge say to what goes on it! Also I will be adding allot of new things in the coming weeks. Some of those things are videos comparing hd and hd lite. I have been spending the past month researching day and night to get you answers and to provide you all a voice that is desperately needed. I am more than happy to create a place for all of you to voice your concerns with hd lite, weather its good or bad! I’m also planning on bring the issue of bitrates forth on this site but I wont do so until sometime after February. I want to see how the quality of mpg4 stacks up with the bitrates, although that is no reason to give mpg2 crappy bitrates. I do need desperate help getting help on the D* side of the house and with this being a site of the people you are more than welcome to email me with any errors or any pictures/videos what ever you would like to see on the site. I will not turn anything down With that said the first Priority of the site is to make sure that the information is correct and accurate. We will see if we can verify all information and that it is in fact accurate. I would like to thank all the pub members and especially Prize Goddess who has helped me edit the site and fix broken links in NS and Foxie. With out you guys and gal the site wouldn’t be what it is today! I’m also bringing this site to you add free! All I ask of you is if you do find this site helpful donate a few bucks here or there to help with running costs of the site. So without any further adieu I give you, your revolution.

www.stophdlite.com

Goaliebob99