The HD Locals Party Thread (4/23/08)

I finally got mine a few weeks ago and it is really nice. Good luck to all those hoping today!

if huntsville locals are coming in today like i heard then they are ahead of schedule. Huntsville got pushed back to May at one point.

I am hoping for Providence today. I do have an OTA but sometimes there are two network shows in HD on the same time. Plus some days the OTA tuner on my 622 is flaky.

I hope all you guys get your HD locals today, but us guys who aren't getting them yet are not in a partying mood

The Mobile/Pensacola HD locals are listed at the Dish site for June. They are susposedly uplinked already and scheduled for availability today. I have my fingers crossed, but already get my HD locals OTA. It would be nice to record two HD netork programs at the same time. I am ready to PARTY! Where wil they show up in the guide.l I already have -01 HD and -00 SD. Where will they be.

17 months ago D* added HD locals to our area. So I called E* and you guys will never believe what they said, "SOON". Well today may be my definition of SOON. If the Greensboro, NC HD locals are up today.. you also will know the definition of SOON. Patience is a virtue that nobody enjoys. In any case I looked forward to this more than anything else. OTA was never an option where I live.

if huntsville locals are coming in today like i heard then they are ahead of schedule. Huntsville got pushed back to May at one point.

do you have a dish pointed to 61.5? I haven't seen a lot of 2 dish setups in this area. If they do turn H'ville on this week I'll be over at my brother's house trying to get a Dish tuned in.

I suppose I will wait an eternity for Grand Junction/Montrose, CO locals - I know I can get them over the air - but for my elderly parents it's a nightmare for them to remember how to switch from satellite TV to local TV!!!!

The ABC channel is nothing but a yellow screen. Guess they'll broadcasting from the sun.
The CBS channel keeps going in and out.
Didn't see anything in HD on the other two yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)