The Hub and Welcome Pack

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teched

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 16, 2007
Columbus, Ohio, USA
Are any fellow Welcome Pack subscribers able, or unable, to tune in 179 HUB?

It no longer appears in My Channels guide, I get 013 Programming Not Authorized message when I enter 179, and it appears green in the All Channel guide. I don't know when this started, I only went looking for it when I happened to notice it wasn't in My Channels.

http://www.mydish.com/support/channels/packagewelcomepack.aspx still shows The Hub.

I have 61.5, 110, 118 & 119 and a 211k.

It was in freeview until the 15th of August

on the main Dish page I do not show it in there
http://www.dish.com/entertainment/packages/welcome/

It is part of the Heartland pack for $5
Heartland Package offers wholesome programming the entire family will enjoy, including movies, classic TV series and more. Heartland Package includes Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movie Channel, GMC, PixL, RFD-TV, Rural TV, Baby TV, OWN, The Hub and GSN.

It was in freeview until the 15th of Auguston the main Dish page I do not show it in therehttp://www.dish.com/entertainment/packages/welcome/It is part of the Heartland pack for $5Heartland Package offers wholesome programming the entire family will enjoy, including movies, classic TV series and more. Heartland Package includes Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movie Channel, GMC, PixL, RFD-TV, Rural TV, Baby TV, OWN, The Hub and GSN.
It must have just been removed because it was listed in the Welcome Package a few months ago (I printed the list off back then and still have it). So no replacments for AMC and WETV and The Hub has been removed. The food industry practices this kind of thing. Instead of raising the price of a good, they cut the quantity while keeping the price the same.It's still a good deal, but less of one now.

anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

at least its the main site thats wrong so new subs dont think they get the channel versus mistakes where it shows that you should get a channel

Thank you fellow Welcome Pack subscribers for the confirmations. The Hub is back on my receiver.

In addition to posting, I endured a Dish Chat where the representative was insistent that I'd need to upgrade to another package as The Hub was only on free preview. As I tried to explain that The Hub had been part of The Welcome Pack since back when it was Discovery Kids. The representative then "helpfully" said he'd enter a channel request for Discovery Kids. I gave up on chat and called support for further "entertainment". The support call was lengthier but not obviously productive with multiple resets and downloads and no return of The Hub while I was on the call. The final recommendation was that my receiver is bad and must be replaced - while that is completely possible it has zero appeal at this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts