The "It would have come up sooner or later" dating thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shredder

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 2, 2006
Here's a question...

how many Tech heads does it take to finally get a girl to go out with them on a date? ;)

I was cute when I was thinner. Then adult hood, and the fatness came, and the cuteness seemed to vanish. Now I'm trying to get back to the cute :).

Anyone else have problems getting a date? I'm trying the online dating thing, but so far have had little to no luck. I go for the cute, thin, girl next door type, and they usually go for Mr.Universe, He-Men types..

Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat :)

shredder,

she is ALL yours...........................:eek: :D :D

Attachments

• images fat woman.jpg
    images fat woman.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Shredder said:
Here's a question...

how many Tech heads does it take to finally get a girl to go out with them on a date? ;)

I was cute when I was thinner. Then adult hood, and the fatness came, and the cuteness seemed to vanish. Now I'm trying to get back to the cute :).

Anyone else have problems getting a date? I'm trying the online dating thing, but so far have had little to no luck. I go for the cute, thin, girl next door type, and they usually go for Mr.Universe, He-Men types..

Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat :)

OK I will make it easy for you. We make this so complicated but its easy..its not how you look its your attitude. Act like a wimp and she will walk all over you.

Be respectful. Be kind. But be a man. Women want a man to be a man.

And when you get the date...Id be more than happy to tell you how to finish the job.

Heh, to dragon, no thanks :), if she grows into the couch, not for me ;). Ditto to the woman I saw on an online dating site who looked like she could flatten Arnold S. into the ground :)...

To Boston area, I already know what to do if after a few dates, it all goes well. I'm not that ignorant ;). Problem is, I just tend to talk myself out of going up to someone I think is cute because I think there's no way she'd be interested in me.

The only three dates I've been on where in highschool. And none of them went past a second/third date. I'm always nice and respectful when I introduce myself to a lady in the online world (and real world), even leaving my real email and IM address. Never my phone, for privacy. But so far, not one has written back with a positive. That's why I think they see my picture and never give me a chance :/....

I've been going to a new place to treat a psoriasis problem I have, and things are going smoothly. I notice that when I go there, the ladies are always happy to see me, and vice versa. One lady, while always nice to customers, seems a bit more willing to chat with me when I head to the counter. Might be because we're around the same age, or I'm reading it wrong.

I'm thinking of seeing if she wants to head down to a live summer radio broadcast, not on a date in case it goes badly, but as friends. I'm currently debating on it, as I'd still have to go there for the next twelve months.... Still got another month to decide if I want to do it or not :).

Later!

Something of a trend I've noticed over the years: nice girls tend to date/marry jerks. I don't know if it's a "gotta reform/rescue them" kinda thing or if they see themselves as not deserving of someone better or what. It's not a 100% rule, just something I've observed as a big trend over the years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)