The key to enter the pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When entering The Pit leave your feelings, sensitivities and any notion that others are capable of logical and linear thought processes at the door; accept that others (some, not all) have an agenda and no amount of evidence or common sense arguments will persuade them in any form or fashion. When leaving The Pit remember to take a shower and shake your head ruefully. Yes, these people have the same rights (and voting power) as you...scary, isn't it???

These are the keys to entering and exiting The Pit. ;)

It's under Political discussions, not the Pub.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

It's under Political discussions, not the Pub.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
TNX Sailor. But no such heading, sub-forum or otherwise, on my screen.. Other than the Backroom and alt.dbs.echostar.
I have a suspicion its not allowed under my username. .

Last edited:
Saw your post,decided to see if it worked for me.Clicked on access to the pit,checked the join group button,reloaded page,and voila its now available.Did you refresh?

Bear go to settings (upper right corner) and select general settings. Near the bottom of the page is a group of forums to exclude. It should contain a section under the classifieds which is a header for the pit and the pit itself. Make sure they are nt highlighted. If they are highlighted or you can't see these sections you will need to contact Scott.

Tgoes the neighborhood I guess. Then again can a pit go any lower.

Bear go to settings (upper right corner) and select general settings. Near the bottom of the page is a group of forums to exclude. It should contain a section under the classifieds which is a header for the pit and the pit itself. Make sure they are nt highlighted. If they are highlighted or you can't see these sections you will need to contact Scott.
TNX Jay. Can't see..

The user is blocked from the pit and he knows this. He he has even posted this on other sites so not sure why hes trying to play dumb of victom here now. Maybe he can access it from the other account he made. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)