The Killing

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Atone watching The Killing on AMC? Darn good mystery show. The two hour pilot is free on ITunes. I downloaded the first two episodes, and then started DVRing it. One of my favorite shows right now. Very good.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Its an excellent show. Im glad AMC keeps getting quality programming...helps me forget that we could be a year away from another Mad Men episode. Cant wait for Breaking Bad to start too!

I had forgotten all about it. Fortunately, Sunday morning is a catch-up block.

I did not think this weeks episode was the best but I do like these serial tv shows.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

I finished watching season 2 on Netflix and enjoy it very much. I Sam glad that it will be back. This is a great show much better than the CSI crap that CBS produces.

They must have hit the ground running once revived, since it starts again next month.

I agree but it has been the signature of the series. The series move slow always.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I'm enjoying it so far (watched the third episode last night), as someone who never watches crime dramas in general. I like how they are going back to the loose end of that case Linden worked on before the Rosie Larsen case, the one that led her into some kind of mental breakdown. I feel like with this season, the series will come full circle and give a sense of closure when all is said and done.

Well, it's certainly going to be done with only 0.4 million. I guess they have no choice but to let it run out.

I liked it, but won't shed a tear over it. This season was better than the second. But Veena nailed her own coffin with the S1 finale (or lack thereof).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)