The Knicks really suck!

What was funny is Isiah knew the team gave up on him, so to punish them by not calling any timeouts and let the player get their ass handed to them. It almost looked like Isiah was going to cry. I don't except him to survive the weekend at the job.

What was funny is Isiah knew the team gave up on him, so to punish them by not calling any timeouts and let the player get their ass handed to them. It almost looked like Isiah was going to cry. I don't except him to survive the weekend at the job.

Ironic that you post something anti-Knicks, when the owners are the baffoons that F**KED up Voom....The Dolans have NO clue how to run a team or a franchise. They have litterally destroyed a once glorious franchise. I think it might be a decade or 2 before the stench of the Dolans finally clear the NYC air.

Ironic that you post something anti-Knicks, when the owners are the baffoons that F**KED up Voom....The Dolans have NO clue how to run a team or a franchise. They have litterally destroyed a once glorious franchise. I think it might be a decade or 2 before the stench of the Dolans finally clear the NYC air.
That's nothing compared to the Ford family's ownership of the Detroit Lions....not a single appearance in the SuperBowl since taking ownership in 1964 (43 years) and only one (1) playoff win. It doesn't get much worse!

Plus, I think Chuck Dolan would have done great things with VOOM if give additional time/money. It was son James who had VOOM DBS shutdown and sold their Rainbow-1 satellite to E*. To be honest, James is doing his best to shutdown the Knickerbockers too.:rolleyes:

They stink. How Isiah keeps his job is beyond me. Oh and I heard a rumor.
So Dear GOD,

Please keep JIm Dolan away from the Red SOX.

Please I'm begging.

That's nothing compared to the Ford family's ownership of the Detroit Lions....not a single appearance in the SuperBowl since taking ownership in 1964 (43 years) and only one (1) playoff win. It doesn't get much worse!

Plus, I think Chuck Dolan would have done great things with VOOM if give additional time/money. It was son James who had VOOM DBS shutdown and sold their Rainbow-1 satellite to E*. To be honest, James is doing his best to shutdown the Knickerbockers too.:rolleyes:

Chuck Dolan...Jim Dolan....does not matter...the Dolan name will be FOREVER be known as the family that DESTROYED 2 franchises within 10 years. The New York Knicks/Madison Square Garden and VOOM.

they have to get rid of Thomas. Everything I hear indicates that they do not intend to but evena caual basketball fan like me can see that this just si not working. they have the highest payroll in the league and fail to amke the playoffs. That alone says that something is wrong.

problem is ownership. they have refused to accept that they need to rebuild. When P. Ewing left, that should have been enough to start re-building but they opted to bring more players with high salary and decided that it was better to be in the playoffs as a lowered seed and be booted in the first round. This has taken its toll on the franchise to the point that with the highest payroll in the league they cannot make it to the playoffs now.

I say fire everyone and trade or let go of all the players. Fold the entire franchise and get 10 wins this year and maybe you can start picking better players with the lottery. They need to start rebuilding the franchise but they have refused to do so for so many years.

So true, if weren't so freakin' comical I'd be crying.

DETROIT LIONS - REBUILDING SINCE 1957!!
END THE MILLEN ERA (ERROR) NOW!

Thomas hurt the pacers, he ruined the CBA and no one can figure out what he is even trying to do with the Knicks. If ownership brought in a coach and GM that knew what they were doing it would turn things around.

Right now he is the coach, the GM and the president of basketball operations---he is everything but the owner. Getting rid of him is changing the whole organization.

They stink. How Isiah keeps his job is beyond me. Oh and I heard a rumor.
So Dear GOD,

Please keep JIm Dolan away from the Red SOX.

Please I'm begging.

That rumor is six years old. If there isa new one linking him to the Red Sox i will join you in prayer. But as long as he does not trust Isiah to run the Red Sox we might be OK

Thomas hurt the pacers, he ruined the CBA and no one can figure out what he is even trying to do with the Knicks. If ownership brought in a coach and GM that knew what they were doing it would turn things around.

Right now he is the coach, the GM and the president of basketball operations---he is everything but the owner. Getting rid of him is changing the whole organization.

NO...because you still have a sh!tty team with long term contracts. They cannot trade for anyone because they have NOTHING to trade. That team is BEYOND screwed for years to come...

Well changing the ownership won't change that. there is no question that this franchise is in bad shape and will staty that way. But the solution is to get Thomas out of there and bring in 1-3 people that know how to do the jobs he has now. That is the only way to fix it changing owners is irreklevant. of course if that is the only way to get rid of Thomas I am for it.

BTW if I root fior any basketball team it is the Celtics but what happened last night is an embarrassment to the whole league. If things don't change when the Nets move to Brooklyn they will own NY basketball and the once proud knocks will be the east coast edition of the Clippers.

Has to go WAY above Isiah...in the end, it is OWNERSHIP that approves ALL contracts...so that WHOLE organization needs a lobotamy!

Not to mention that they were STUPID enough to hire Isaiah in the first place.

I mean, seriously, what did they see that made them think anything would happen other than exactly what is happening?

The Pistons really made the right decision when they DIDN'T hire Isiah, years ago. The Piston's owner and Isiah had some sort of falling out, and Davidson hired Joe Dumars as GM. Smartest thing he ever did, as far as the Pistons go.

The Pistons really made the right decision when they DIDN'T hire Isiah, years ago. The Piston's owner and Isiah had some sort of falling out, and Davidson hired Joe Dumars as GM. Smartest thing he ever did, as far as the Pistons go.

That is the BEST move in the HISTORY of the Pistons franchise. Looking at the Knicks, THAT could have been YOUR Pistons!

Damn, the thought alone should send shivers down your spine....it does to me and I really don't like the Psitons ONE bit.:cool:

Agreed. The bad boy Pistons were thugs. However, Joe Dumars was ALWAYS a class gentleman even among his barbarian teammates.

That is the BEST move in the HISTORY of the Pistons franchise. Looking at the Knicks, THAT could have been YOUR Pistons!

Damn, the thought alone should send shivers down your spine....it does to me and I really don't like the Psitons ONE bit.:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)