The Last Straw

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Greg Mueller said:
It's the 129 foot print.
It just doesn't cover the coast well, but they install them anyway. Then, it doesn't work and you have to come up with your own fix as Dish is in denial over it.

Now this is what really ticks me off. For the price of the equipment plus $120 monthly one would think that they would provide workable hardware. I don't see that after purchasing a D1000 I should be required to obtain another larger dish to get the service I have alreay paid for. There ought to be a law.

April 27th

Today UPS came with a 622 receiver AND an empty box. I refused them.
I had cancelled this item on 4/17 and gotten a credit back on my card on 4/19.

One of these days there will be one more 622 to go around.
I quit trying to figure these guys out so I'm just reporting events now.

Greg Mueller said:
April 27th

Today UPS came with a 622 receiver AND an empty box. I refused them. ...
Interestingly, there was no requirement for a Receipt Signature when my wife's 622 was delivered April 10th. The 622 is still in the box it arrived in waiting for a May 1st Install. I receive Dog Nylabone Chews by UPS and have to sign for them? :confused:

EDIT: On further thought, I guess a stolen 622 would not have a whole lot of value if the "crook" tried to subscribe it. On the other hand, the dog chews will taste good to any dog. :D

Last edited:
Luckily my dog heard the UPS truck coming and got up to check it out. Otherwise the UPS guy would have left it at the garage door.

Greg Mueller said:
Luckily my dog heard the UPS truck coming and got up to check it out. Otherwise the UPS guy would have left it at the garage door.
If I were you I would not order dog bones on-line. :)

(I raise and show (English) Bulldogs. They're always asleep on the couch.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)