The Latest Sprint News

hmmm, i'm on the fence about this. if it would really help both carriers, then it could be a good thing. just not convinced yet that its a goood idea.

This would be one merger I would be in favor of.

Yeah I think it would be good for the both of them and make it where they could really do damage to AT&T and Verizon. If the FCC allows AT&T to get Direct I think they could not turn this down.. :)

Left Sprint a year ago when their coverage went to h*ll as they took months to upgrade the network in Des Moines. Was dropping 10-11 calls a day, and data was next to impossible. Now they finally have 4G LTE here, and in the larger metros in Iowa, but not in the smaller cities, as Verizon does. Same with other states. I miss the unlimited data, but when the network was so bad that downloads were on dial-up speed, what good was it?

Left Sprint a year ago when their coverage went to h*ll as they took months to upgrade the network in Des Moines. Was dropping 10-11 calls a day, and data was next to impossible. Now they finally have 4G LTE here, and in the larger metros in Iowa, but not in the smaller cities, as Verizon does. Same with other states. I miss the unlimited data, but when the network was so bad that downloads were on dial-up speed, what good was it?

They just signed a major deal that will help them get into a lot of major rural area which will improve their network coverage. But will take some time to get things going but overall will be a big improvement on things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts