The Magic a Sleeper team?

the magic are a good team that needs one final piece to really make a push. Van gundy just got there so give time to get that final piece in place, then they will be ready. Not bad for a coach that couldn't take miami there! where is miami?

Hopefully they'll "sleep" through the upcoming series with the Pistons. Like last season when they slept through a 4 game sweep. I expect this series to be a whole lot tougher this season. Howard is playing ball with the best in the league this year. Quite a talent, there.

Dwight Howard is the best Center in the League right now. PG Jameer Nelson is having an outstanding postseason and PF Rashard Lewis is dead efficient on offense. This is a scary team and not to be taken lightly. It seems as if the Magic are finally coming of age.

Hedo is a great player, I use to be a fan of him along Peja back in the Sacramento days..
I think all the Magics need is a point guard like Nash and I am sure this team would do better.

3 more games of "sleeping" and they can slepp through the rest of the playoffs. Detroit in 6, only because they will take 2 games off as is customary.

if the just had another big body and a healthy tony battie. i think they will play much better tonite. and, no, i don't think it will be a weep. they won the regular season matchup 2 games to 1!

I'm willing to wager an awful lot that the Detroit game won't be a sweep. I'm stunned at how many folks are writing off the Magic.....

I never said which team would sweep which one. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)