The Magic a Sleeper team?

moneyman

Dec 15, 2005
the magic are a good team that needs one final piece to really make a push. Van gundy just got there so give time to get that final piece in place, then they will be ready. Not bad for a coach that couldn't take miami there! where is miami?

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
Hopefully they'll "sleep" through the upcoming series with the Pistons. Like last season when they slept through a 4 game sweep. I expect this series to be a whole lot tougher this season. Howard is playing ball with the best in the league this year. Quite a talent, there.

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Dwight Howard is the best Center in the League right now. PG Jameer Nelson is having an outstanding postseason and PF Rashard Lewis is dead efficient on offense. This is a scary team and not to be taken lightly. It seems as if the Magic are finally coming of age.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Hedo is a great player, I use to be a fan of him along Peja back in the Sacramento days..
I think all the Magics need is a point guard like Nash and I am sure this team would do better.

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
3 more games of "sleeping" and they can slepp through the rest of the playoffs. Detroit in 6, only because they will take 2 games off as is customary.

iceturkee

DINFOS Trained Killer
Supporting Founder
Sep 13, 2005
daytona beach
if the just had another big body and a healthy tony battie. i think they will play much better tonite. and, no, i don't think it will be a weep. they won the regular season matchup 2 games to 1!

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I'm willing to wager an awful lot that the Detroit game won't be a sweep. I'm stunned at how many folks are writing off the Magic.....

I never said which team would sweep which one. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts