The Man in the High Castle on Amazon Prime

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
As was said in a movie a long time ago, "There's many a slip twixt a cup and a lip"... Could be that Juliana letting him go free helps set up part of what we saw in that film. One thing we do know, if Joe had been killed, he definitely wouldn't have been in that film...

I just watched the series over the holidays. With that ending I don't know how they can continue into a second season. I keep calling the show Man in the White Castle by mistake!

Now I've started watching Deadwood. I don't subscribe to HBO so I'm glad it's on Amazon Prime video. I'm enjoying it so far.

Bronx

Hopefully they'll do a 2-4 minute recap before season two like Netflix does for its series. I'm new to Amazon video, so I'm not sure how they handle those things.

Loved the show when I finally had a chance to watch it a couple of months ago during my annual 30-day free trial period of Prime. I would sign up for a month just to watch season 2.

Are any other Amazon shows this good? None of the others really appealed to me. I am, however, binge-ing on the HBO show The Newsroom right now on Amazon (I recently signed up again for one month to grab a $25 Fire Stick on Prime Day).

The HBO shows are the things I've been watching the most on Prime. I watched all of Deadwood and am nearing the end of The Sopranos and Curb Your Enthusiasm. I tried watching Boardwalk Empire and Banshee but couldn't really get into them.

Bronx

Just finished.. liked how it finished...... waiting for next season. when I'll use another account to get free 30 day lol
have 3 weeks left......... any shows unmentioned here I might check out ?
thanks for reading

The HBO shows are the things I've been watching the most on Prime. I watched all of Deadwood and am nearing the end of The Sopranos and Curb Your Enthusiasm. I tried watching Boardwalk Empire and Banshee but couldn't really get into them.

Bronx
Definitely should give Boardwalk Empire a chance. A lot happens in Season 3 and 4 and things get resolved, for the most-part, in the final season. You'll have to wait a couple of years for it all to be available on Prime since new HBO shows can't be on prime for three years. Not sure if I will continue to sub to HBO ( even at $10 a month ) after Game of Thrones ends. Their Westworld series would have to be really good for me to stick with them.

I'm not going to rush it, probably do one episode a night. I did 2 episodes per night with the first season and I felt like I rushed it. So I did the first episode of season 2 last night...may rewatch it tonight just to get back into the feel of it again...

I just finished watching Goliath (highly recommended, IMO) so was looking for something else to start. I'll only watch one episode a week so season 2 of High Castle should keep me satisfied for a while.

Bronx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)