The Masters

I have an aunt who hates Phil Mickelson with a passion simply because he is a threat to her beloved Tiger. She is just plain jealous that Phil, or anyone else for that matter, would steal any of the love and adoration that, according to her, rightfully belongs to Mr. Woods. She even defended the recent behavior of America's most famous cocktail waitress enthusiast by flippantly saying, "Boys will be boys." All this from a woman whose husband cheated on her after a 30-year marriage and then dumped her for a younger model. WTF? My aunt alternates between pining and stewing in her hypocritical juices after Phil's win this weekend. Go figure!

Anyway, did anyone catch Tiger's post-tournament interview with Peter Kostis? You can watch it [ame="http://www.cbssports.com/video/player/play/golf/p_QjMF5MnzIJKry6xWk3geIZHi_1Ha2a"]right here[/ame] and read an excellent summary over here. Needless to say his interview was very unlike that of Lee Westwood who said that felt like, "a lucky man" despite finishing second. I don't think the casual fans is going to nearly as cordial and polite at the next tournament Tiger plays in. If you ask my opinion, Tiger did nothing but dig his hole a little deeper.

Anyway, did anyone catch Tiger's post-tournament interview with Peter Kostis? You can watch it right here and read an excellent summary over here. Needless to say his interview was very unlike that of Lee Westwood who said that felt like, "a lucky man" despite finishing second. I don't think the casual fans is going to nearly as cordial and polite at the next tournament Tiger plays in. If you ask my opinion, Tiger did nothing but dig his hole a little deeper.

Yeah, I saw it. Perhaps we all overlooked how cocky, rude and disrespectful he was in the past, but all of these traits now have a big bright spotlight on them. Golf is a game of manners and etiquette. Something that is missing from a lot of the other sports. Chalk it up to Tiger being ultra competitive if you want, but you're right, he is not as gracious as the other golfers.

His behavior on course certainly hasnt changed if anyone saw his screaming "tiger, woods, you s$^k, god da##it" A fine role model.
That's the real sad part too. He promised he would improve his behavior on the course and couldn't do it under controlled gallery conditions. Since he couldn't conquer one of the easier flaws he says he has, what hope does he have to fix the big ones??

That shot on the par 5-13th hole when he split the two trees in the woods to land on the green within 3 feet of the hole?! OMFG! That was as good of a shot you'll ever see!!!

GO LEFTY!

That shot won the event.
Classic Phil. Balls to the wall.
205 yds, from the pine needles between two tress, over Rae's Creek to a tight pin...6 iron. ball lands 4 feet from the edge of the hazard..Jeez..
When I saw that ball settle up, I said to my friend, "Westwood's d*ck just shriveled up like a cocktail weenie.

Anyway, did anyone catch Tiger's post-tournament interview with Peter Kostis? You can watch it right here and read an excellent summary over here.
Geeez... What a miserable human being!

No wonder there is not even a shadow of Elin around this f***ass...

Let's wait till he hears from the public what he deserves on events less controlled...

Diogen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)