The Mentalist

Sounds like the producers are still tweaking the "new Mentalist", I remember some time ago after the Red John thing, they announced Rigsby and Van Pelt were no longer part of the show, but they still are, and apparently now that sub-plot is getting more interesting than the main one.

Sounds like the producers are still tweaking the "new Mentalist", I remember some time ago after the Red John thing, they announced Rigsby and Van Pelt were no longer part of the show, but they still are, and apparently now that sub-plot is getting more interesting than the main one.

That's true...but they needed to hit the mark quickly, and if the show gets to expensive (salaries) then it's going to get whacked. I say this show has a one-in-then shot of being renewed for another season.

I liked it, but I´m still not sure where this is going. The Rigsbys story is getting more interesting than Patrick´s main case.
And that kinda reminds me of the Red John format,-
Ratings for last night were still bad, down from last week, and the show was third behind ABC and NBC, in the 18-49 which is what counts.

I caught the other half of the show over lunchtime. Good episode although I'm not sure what they're doing with the Rigsbys. Never mind...they're both finally leaving the show and Amanda Righetti is heading to Chicago Fire and Chicago PD.

Bangs? Is that what I didn't like about her?
Never paid attention.
Haven't seen Chicago Fire, and Chicago PD.
Worth watching?
Guess I'll look over their threads and get a feel.

I look forward to see what happens with Rigsby and Van Pelt gone, as well as Righetti, I´m still not fully convinced on this "new Mentalist"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)