The Mentalist

White Lines: Season 6, Episode 11

Sunday, 5 January 2014 (10:00 PM ET)

"The FBI must find the person responsible for the deaths of several DEA agents; Jane goes on a date with a woman associated with the case."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3275752/

The prodigal son, Patrick Jane, returns to the airwaves after an almost month-long holiday hiatus...

Thanks for the heads up, I wasn´t expecting any new episodes this week.
I look forward to see how this new Mentalist era (after Red John) turns out.

Just watched the Texas / DEA episode.
If this is an example of what's to come, think they've got a hit on their hands!
...and no, there was no Rosa Juanita hanging around. ;)

Good episode, and what an evil woman that Crystal. (mmm what a team she and Elementary´s Moriarty would make).

Oh and it´s refreshing to get over that Rouge Jean thing. :D

Last edited:
Just watched tonight's episode.
Yes, a fairly straightforward main plot.
Which was just fine.
And an interesting sub-plot, which may turn into a new season-arc.
The way it's going, the only thing preventing renewal, would be demands of the actors.

I guess I´m gonna have to find me something else to watch on that timeslot, I hope I remember to tune in again on March 10 then. :D

Maybe they should move it to the 10th they have nothing on that night. Besides on Mon. night they would be able to show it at it's scheduled time instead of having sports delays.

They have Intelligence on Mondays at that time, but as ratings and comments I´ve read that show apparently is nothing when compared to what NBC and ABC have on that same timeslot ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)