SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
NY Hudson Valley
10298159_248490018689169_4832115359496042091_o.jpg

Friday, 10 April 2015, 9:00 PM ET, The CW

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched it on cwtv.com

They got their highway sign completely wrong showing Houston 333 miles, El Paso 460, and San Antonio 755. Considering she was coming in from NM it should have been El Paso, San Antonio then Houston... Houston and San Antonio are 200 miles apart, so big goof making them over 400 no matter what direction you are coming from. I would like that short cut though of only 130 miles between Houston and El Paso...

Caught is on Cw app on my I-pad. It was a little different ,but at the same time we are going back with Angels and devils. Sounds like the plot of Supernatural. I will keep watching and see if it gets better.

I haven't finished the latest episode yet,but initial thoughts of what I've already seen,the hospital chapel scene seemed rushed,like I was watching a 30 minute show instead of an hour show,especially when "coma lady" blurted out,"you're the messengers."

Looks interesting to me after 2 episodes ,but I still say that this plot is a rip off of Supernatural. The 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Rapture, angels and demons, all we need is Castile and Sam and Dean and we could do a complete crossover episode.

Reactions: mike123abc
Looks interesting to me after 2 episodes ,but I still say that this plot is a rip off of Supernatural. The 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Rapture, angels and demons, all we need is Castile and Sam and Dean and we could do a complete crossover episode.

I would not be surprised if they had not considered a cross over event...

I haven't finished the latest episode yet,but initial thoughts of what I've already seen,the hospital chapel scene seemed rushed,like I was watching a 30 minute show instead of an hour show,especially when "coma lady" blurted out,"you're the messengers."

I felt like I just watched a Cliff's Notes version of the whole show. Here is what happened. Here are your powers. Now go fight the devil! And so a woman who was willing to kill someone to find her son, suddenly decided she doesn't want to just follow someone around for a few hours just to see if he could help to find her son? It is not like she got a job or family to go back to.... or anything else pressing to do. The police wanted to track down a cell phone location.. they need to call and kept the guy on the phone? What is this? The 80's?

I am REALLY struggling to get into this show. Hulu is my only way to be able to watch CW shows like Arrow,Flash,iZombie,& the 100. I can't wait until 1am the next night so that I can watch these shows as soon as possible for me. When the only way that I know that the Messengers has a new episode on,is when I go to Hulu to clear other shows from my queue that I have already watched,it's time to remove the Messengers from my favorites list on Hulu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)