The Michael J. Fox Show

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I tried several eps.
Didn't find it funny...kinda pathetic.
Hated the woman cast as his wife - didn't look the part. (Too young?)

I tried several eps.
Didn't find it funny...kinda pathetic.
Hated the woman cast as his wife - didn't look the part. (Too young?)

Yeah I agree the woman never looked old enough to be Michael J. Fox's wife. Why didn't they just cast his real life wife instead? AFter all, she has already played his neighbor that he has a crush on. She also played his girl friend back on his old series "Family Ties", where they actually meet and fell in love in real life. Maybe the real life relationship would help convey the love he is supposed to feel on the show.

Yeh, Betsy Brandt was a mistake, especially just coming off Breaking Bad.

I just couldn't watch the show with him struggling to open a jar of mayonnaise.

I love Michael J. Fox and love the fact that he could do a show poking at himself and what hes going through, but with that said it was uncomfortable to watch, especially knowing all the issues he was having on screen was not acting.

It just wasn't funny.

If they hadn't tried to make it a comedy about a guy with parkinson, instead of a comedy with a guy with parkinson, then maybe it would have stood a chance. But the way it was presented just wasnt funny.

Usually when a show sucks, I relish it being canceled but not this time. Kinda bittersweet because Michael J Fox is a real class act.
Sadly this might be the last time we get to see him on TV.

Cheers, K

Michael J. Fox Breaks Silence on NBC Show Struggles: 'I Don't Feel Angry'

I love this show and I love the people that I work with, and I'd love to continue on with it if that's what happens. I have a feeling of accomplishment, of camaraderie and of affirmation. The hardest thing about doing something is getting started, and once you get started, it gets a life of its own, and you just ride it and see where it takes you. We just have to see where this takes us. But I don't think this journey is finished. I think these episodes, if they're put in a more advantageous spot on the schedule, can attract an audience and keep it.

hollywoodreporter.com

I love this show and I love the people that I work with, and I'd love to continue on with it if that's what happens. I have a feeling of accomplishment, of camaraderie and of affirmation. The hardest thing about doing something is getting started, and once you get started, it gets a life of its own, and you just ride it and see where it takes you. We just have to see where this takes us. But I don't think this journey is finished. I think these episodes, if they're put in a more advantageous spot on the schedule, can attract an audience and keep it.

hollywoodreporter.com

Boy, talk about being in DENIAL.:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)